Chapter 35

Adviser

Chever: Thank you, my lord

Li Zhou turned off the light brain contentedly, turned around and wanted to bring the two worms into the space to choose the dishes to eat tonight, when he saw Xavier and Duke sitting on the sofa, he saw him look over , Qi Qi showed a friendly smile.

Li Zhou: ".."

Shewell didn't know what Duke was thinking, but when he saw the news of Will's accident, he knew that Li Zhou had acted.

During the exhibition, Li Zhou deliberately used his identity to press Will, but Will didn't react at first, and his momentum was suppressed. When he realized that when Li Zhou was just an empty viscount, the arrogant character he had cultivated since childhood certainly couldn't stop there, and he would definitely find a way to regain his lost face.

But Xavier couldn't find a way to stop him - buy all the aircraft that Li Zhou liked. Not to mention his family background, just because he has so many female princes, female servants, and insect servants, his assets are not cheap.

In Xavier's view, Li Zhou wanted this result. He felt that Li Zhou might not have wanted Will's life at first, and just wanted him to be taken advantage of. So I deliberately pulled him to look at several of the latest aircraft, and showed his willingness to buy.

Sure enough, Will took advantage of it to steal it, but in the end, he thought that Li Zhou should have taken advantage of the situation by destroying the aircraft.

Because Will mentioned in his words that he was going to take Lance on an outing in a new aircraft. So Li Zhou decided to take advantage of Will's desire to **** other insects' favorite things and his eagerness to show off after successful snatch, so that Will took Lance on the road of death.

Xevier's heart softened a bit, although Will and Lance died, but he still felt that Li Zhou was very gentle, helped him to avenge, and also tried to prevent the aircraft from crashing and accidentally injuring other insects.

Actually, Xavier's guess was basically correct, the only thing that was incorrect was that Li Zhou was not as kind as Xavier thought, and he had murderous intentions from the very beginning. But Li Zhou did make the best plan to prevent the plan from hurting other bugs.

Moreover, once this incident happened, Zhanxing would probably be held accountable by the Horatio family, so the money Will spent was his compensation to Zhanxing.

It is impossible to say that the expansion cannot go on. The Clemens family controls the economic lifeline of the Imperial Capital Star and is very powerful. Even if Will is a male son, he is not the parent of the patriarch after all. I believe that the Horatio family will not be hard-hearted with the Clemens family for the sake of profit.

Also, he was not afraid that the Horatio family would come to the door. With so many monitors in the store, he honestly recorded the whole process of how Will was bullying.

Although he hurt Will in the middle, but so what? Let's not say that he is in self-defense, just say that he is a viscount appointed by His Majesty himself, and Will can only be regarded as a white body. If he commits a crime to bully him, he deserves to be beaten.

Because he was very measured, he didn't hurt Will's vitals and life, but only hurt him, so Star Brain did not detect Will's health drop and did not turn on the help mode.

This is also the reason why Lance first glanced at the star brain on his hand when he helped Will pick up his wrist. Because he found that Will's face was deformed in pain, but Star Brain did not respond.