Chapter 9

Questions

To catch a worm, first grab its stomach

In the bedroom, Xavier touched the jade pendant in a daze, and Li Zhou was busy in the kitchen.

He washed the ginseng, only took some roots, not the whole root because the ginseng was too big and the age was not young, he was afraid that Xieweier, who had just been tortured, would not be able to make up for it.

Put the ginseng whiskers and the water-flying bird meat in the casserole that he took out from the space, put some wolfberry and red dates, add water, and cover the pot, he added The remaining ginseng is placed in a sunny and well-ventilated place on the balcony, ready to be made into dried ginseng for later use.

Although there are very few vegetables that can be eaten in this era, because most households do not open fire and there are not many kitchen utensils.

However, the function of the kitchen is very easy to use. At least now, Li Zhou doesn't have to watch the soup cook all the time, just set the program.

After finishing Xavier's dinner, Li Zhou cleaned the fungus he brought out of the space and prepared to stir-fry one. Difficulty.

The two kilograms of rice I bought for 3,000 star coins before, there is not much left, and even if there is a lot left, he doesn't want to eat it, the rice is really unpalatable.

It is made up, and the fear is to hide food.

And I am afraid that the space ability person will hide it. After finding the food, it will be carried out by the power ability person, and then counted by the brain ability person, and finally the space ability person will be loaded into the space , to a great extent to prevent the possession of privacy.

"I planted rice and wheat last night!" Li Zhou muttered to himself, but on second thought it was wrong. The rules, he has not been able to grasp.

Li Zhou was worried when he heard footsteps coming downstairs.

He immediately realized that it was Xavier who woke up.

Ignoring the question of the staple food, Li Zhou hurriedly walked out, and at the corner of the stairs, he saw Xavier with a puzzled face.

"You woke up, how do you feel? After a day of tossing, you must be hungry, I made something to eat, let's eat together!"

Li Zhou deliberately stood in a well-lit place, blinking eyes as clear as water, innocent and full of life, and said to Xavier.

Seeing Xavier opening and closing his mouth, Li Zhou secretly smiled, he knew too well how to use his delicate appearance to achieve his goals.

To say that he learned this trick from Baifeng. Baifeng looked at him with such innocent and innocent eyes, and he felt that Baifeng was kind and saved him when he was in danger. Thinking that the one who was rescued was a white-eyed wolf in sheep's clothing!

Looking at Li Zhou's green eyes that seemed to be glittering with stars under the light, Xavier couldn't say anything if he wanted to refuse.

Suddenly I remembered that Li Zhou said that he would be good to him. He didn't believe it at all, but Li Zhou seemed to be really good to him with his actions, worried that he was hungry, and made food for him. He had never heard of a male who would cook for a female.

Sheville was suddenly at a loss, he didn't know how to answer Li Zhou. In fact, he can ignore Li Zhou and go back to the military directly, but he can't do it if he doesn't say that Li Zhou has become his legal hero, just that Li Zhou saved him.