Chapter 145

Allegiance

A female with a big fluffy tail.

Li Zhou seemed to be in a long river, he knew that this river was the river of memory that represented his memory.

There are sparkling waves on the long river, and each light point represents one of his most important memory points.

He walked forward little by little along the long river, from his childhood to a young man, from a young man to a young man, until he was killed at the end of the apocalypse before he stopped.

He knew that the memory he wanted to know was after this long river, but the next journey was not as smooth as the one he had walked before.

The second half of the road is full of strange rocks, and the road is rough, and there is a risk of falling if you are not careful.

Ever said that he must not let himself fall into this majestic river of memory, and he must check his memory as a bystander.

Li Zhou carefully walked up the path, walked through the stone forest, walked through the rapids, and finally saw everything he wanted to see.

In the process of encircling and suppressing the zombie king, the huge energy generated by the fight between the high-level ability user and the zombie king just stirred the newly formed spiritual veins and ancient dragon veins on the blue star.

.

Cosmic wandering.

And that soul is the person he hates most - Baifeng.

For the first 100 years, both he and Baifeng fell into a deep sleep, to be precise, Baifeng fell into a deep sleep, and because his soul was more condensed than Baifeng, he was half asleep and half awake.

He found that he was not dead, and he understood that the torrent of the universe was protecting him, so he reluctantly began to run his own practice. made him succeed.

His soul became more solid, and as a result fell into a real sleep.

But it has just been five hundred years since he slept, because Baifeng, who had been tempered by the torrent of the universe, woke up.

He did not try to run the exercises like himself, but every day soberly felt the torrent of the universe washing him away, and looked at himself not far from him with pain and resentment.

At that time, because of his small cultivation, he could hear the voices of the outside world, but he couldn't wake up. The fool from Baifeng didn't realize that he could fully hear his curses and complaints against him.

The two of them stayed together "at peace" for decades, until one day a starship broke in and broke the balance between him.

The starship is a very beautiful small starship, accidentally caught in the cosmic torrent due to the pursuit of the cosmic storm.

The moment the starship disintegrated, a human figure fell out and flew straight towards the middle between him and Baifeng.

The humanoid was photographed by the wreckage of the starship in the process of flying, a large amount of blood splashed in his direction, and the deformed person went towards Baifeng.

I don't know what is special about this human figure. When his soul was covered with blood, it burned like a fire.

The pain he never wanted to try again in his life, it was more painful than being swallowed by the zombie king.