Chapter 116

Reason

The mutation of the star beast is because of Li Zhou!

Li Zhou never thought that the spy he caught was actually a star beast with a high level, and this fierce beast could still be invisible.

He remembered that Xavier never told him that there was a star beast in the star beasts with this ability, so the stealth ability of this star beast must not be innate.

In other words, after the star beast mutates, not only will its level increase, but some of the high-level star beasts may have abilities correspondingly, which is similar to the ability users in the apocalypse in his previous life. like.

In order to verify his conjecture, Li Zhou used his mental power to carefully run along the meridians of the star beast, and really found something similar to a crystal nucleus in his brain.

The energy of this crystal nucleus-like thing is extremely mottled and violent, as if it is about to burst at any time.

However, when his mental power touched the "crystal core", the "crystal core" suddenly became docile, and gently rubbed Li Zhou's spirit like a small animal force.

This made Li Zhou frown directly, he didn't understand why this happened.

In order to find out what was going on, he specially contacted Duke and asked for all the information about the star beast from him, and asked Duke to send the mutant star beast that was captured alive before. to research.

Duke provided all the information, but unfortunately, the star beast died three months ago.

"How did you die?"

Duke also seemed puzzled: "To be honest, I don't quite understand how he died. Anyway, he was fine the day before, but died early the next morning. I autopsy him, The body was fine, the brain was completely watery, but it wasn't poisoning that caused his condition."

He said, and called out the monitoring of the night of the star beast accident for Li Zhou to see.

The monitoring room showed that the star beast was fine in the first half of the night, but in the second half of the night, the star beast suddenly stopped breathing.

Water sample? Li Zhou squinted his eyes and began to check the surveillance screen repeatedly, but he didn't speak for a long time.

Duke didn't urge him either. When Li Zhou raised his head, he asked, "Did you find anything?"

Li Zhou nodded and told Duke that he had caught an S-class star beast that could stealth.

Duke couldn't wait to come over to participate in the inspection as soon as he heard it. Li Zhou did not refuse. After all, when it comes to understanding the body structure of star beasts, Duke is definitely an expert. With him, he can do more with less.

But instead of letting Duke come over immediately, he asked him to come back with Xavier, and told him not to see this and tell Xavier.

Although Duke did not know why, he nodded in agreement.

After hanging up the communication, Li Zhou clicked on the information that Duke sent him to check carefully. After reading the information, he began to watch the surveillance video again and again.

After finally checking all the places that need attention, Li Zhou had a whimsical conjecture.

The reason why the star beast mutates is related to his ancestral practice!

His guess is not unfounded.

The Star Orcs and the Zerg are both the two top races that rule the interstellar space, and they are also the two major races of life and death.