Chapter 80

Snake

Li Zhou: Sheville, let's go shopping, eat, watch a movie

This night, the body and mind of the three pairs of sentient beings were met with unprecedented satisfaction, and the drunk Aivil was also taken care of by Azer, who slept beautifully.

When Hunter, who was sleeping in a sweet dream, woke up, he found that he was no longer in Clyde's bedroom, but in an extremely luxurious room.

He got up with difficulty, and found himself locked on the head of the bed by a special chain. He thought it was Clyde who wanted to play some game with him, but after he called twice, he realized that something was wrong .

Just when he was at a loss, the door suddenly opened, and Clyde walked in with two female worms who looked like doctors.

Seeing Hunter's anxiously inquiring eyes, Clyde smiled, stepped forward and said comfortably: "Don't worry, you are ill, so I brought you here, I specially for myself In the sanatorium built. You can cultivate here, and when you are well, I will let you serve in the palace in an upright manner, can you be obedient?"

Hunter was deceived by Clyde's gentle illusion, and nodded quickly, but he was not stupid, and he should not need to be locked up for treatment.

He tentatively sent the delicate chain that locked him to Clyde's eyes. The disease is more difficult, the treatment process will be very painful, this is to prevent you from hurting yourself."

Hunt frowned, a little disbelieving, the current medical technology, no matter how painful, can make the disease and insect fall asleep.

Seeing Hunter's suspicion, Clyde lowered his face and said, "Why, can I still harm you? Are you disobedient?"

Hunter shook his head hastily.

Clyde's expression improved a little, and he left a sentence: "I'll see you when I'm free." He walked out of the room mercilessly.

Hunter wanted to catch up, but he was tied around the big bed because of the chains and could not go far, so he could only watch Clyde go away.

Take medicine, get injections."

Xevier woke up in Li Zhou's arms, remembering the madness last night, he blushed and retracted himself into the quilt little by little, trying to forget the active wave last night, holding It wasn't himself that Li Zhou refused to let go.

Li Zhou looked at Xevier's bells and whistles with amusement, and also shrank in, after a while, Xieweier's slightly crying voice sounded: "Li, Li Zhou, don't bully me again. already."

Li Zhou stuck his head out of the quilt and looked at Xavier, who was flushed with tears in his eyes. He ignored Xavier's plea for mercy, and tossed Xavier from the inside out again.

It was almost lunch time when they actually got up. Xavier sat in the dining room with a sore waist, watching the fully recovered Li Zhou busy in the kitchen, He couldn't help but think of the story Li Zhou told when he coaxed him to sleep about the fox spirit seducing the scholar to inhale the yang qi to cultivate.

He now feels that he is the scholar, and Li Zhou is the vixen who sucked his yang qi to cultivate, otherwise, how could Li Zhou, who was so sick yesterday, recover so quickly?

With this question in mind, Xavier got up and walked behind Li Zhou. According to the method of making the fox spirit appear in the story told by Li Zhou, according to Li Zhou's tail vertebra, it was a poke, and then there was a He quickly patted Li Zhou's **** twice before jumping three feet away from Li Zhou's range to grab him.