Chapter 93

Probe, missing

Cherville: I'll change the textbook when I go back!

A line of four worms quietly sneaked at the junction of the star orcs and the zerg.

Li Zhou originally didn't want to follow him. Although he felt that he could protect himself, he had to admit that the male's body had brought him a lot of shackles. He can walk in space wearing a protective suit, but he can't.

Although the current protective clothing is very advanced, it is as light and breathable as clothes, which will not affect his activities at all.

But this protective suit has a fatal flaw for him, that is - it is insulating.

That is to say, he can't protect himself now, because only the ability of his fourth-order thunder system ability user can't ignore the insulator and directly release the ability, that is only 6th-order or above. do it.

So, if he insists on following along, he will be a burdensome existence, even though he has a high level of spiritual power.

But Xavier and Morey didn't think so. Xavier opened a small starship in order to find Morey easily. The weapons, ammunition, defense net, and even energy were not top-notch. This time they came to explore such a dangerous place again. No matter how small the starship is, it is much larger than the target of a bug, and it is easy to be discovered.

Although they parked the starship far away from the suspicious location, the risk factor is still too high to put Li Zhou, a weak male worm who can't play with the starship, alone in the starship , so the three females agreed that Li Zhou was safer to stay with them.

Li Zhou's opinion was ruthlessly rejected by the three females who joined forces. After being forced to wear protective clothing, he was surrounded by three powerful females and led out of the starship.

traces of civilization.

However, he just took a few glances and followed Xie Wei quickly, for fear of interrupting Xie Wei and their rhythm.

Shewell was afraid that Li Zhou could not bear such a high-intensity exercise for the first time.

Li Zhou is not hypocritical, the high-intensity rapid march in space is really not what his body can bear now, he will not make any machismo at this time, and he has no such problems. .

He lay quietly on Xavier's back, his hands and legs firmly on Xavier's body.

On the one hand, it is to fix itself and prevent bumps, and on the other hand, it is not to hinder Seville's actions.

They were very fast, but after galloping for nearly a day, they arrived at the place where Morey found something wrong.

But if you look closely, you will find that this meteorite crater is too round and there is no trace of scorched earth.

Therefore, the crater that is smashed out cannot be a regular circle, and the height of the mountain is the same, and it is impossible to have no burn marks at all.

Morey was driving the starship to look down at a high place at the time, and he discovered this at once, and he had doubts about this place.

Pointing to the neat crater, Morey whispered: "Boss, it's there, your level is higher than us, let's see if you can find the place to enter."

Cheville nodded and used the method taught by Li Zhou to condense his mental power into a thin line running through the nerves of his eyes, and his eyesight was greatly improved.