Momo - Miss you

Female reader

Y/N POV

"Love, when will I get to see you again?" I asked through the phone "Soon" She said "You've been saying that since last month but I don't see you" I said in a pouty voice.

She giggled "Be patient" She said "I hate you" I said and ended the call.

Was I too harsh?

MOMO POV

"I hate you" She said and ended the call "She's so childish" I said and giggled "Y/N?" Sana asked and I nodded.

"She misses you, for sure" She said "Our off will be a week from now so you'll see her soon" She said and I sighed.

"What if she breaks up with me?" I asked "She won't" She said "But I lack time for her, for us" I said "Trust me, she won't because she loves you so uch" She said.

A week later...

It's finally our off and I'll be seeing Y/N after a while.

I went to her house "Love" I greeted and hugged her "I missed you" I said and she hugged me back "I missed you more" She said.

"You hate me, right?" I asked "Just for a second" She said and giggled "I thought you'll breakup with me" I said "I would never make a big mistake like that" She said and pecked my lips.

We laid on her bed "You know what?" She said "What?" I asked "I'm jealous of the people who get to see you everyday" She said and I laughed.

She smacked my arm "Don't be jealous" I said "How can I n-" I cut her off with a kiss.

"My heart belongs to you so don't be" I said and she smiled "I'm lucky afterall" She said and pecked my forehead "Let's sleep. I know you're tired" She said and I cuddled close to her.