Sana - Busy

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

It's been two months since I heard or seen my girlfriend, Sana.

They've been busy due to their comeback, promotions and their new japanese single.

I miss her so much but I've got to understand her.

My messages for her are left unread "She's still busy" I said to myself and sighed.

TWICE's Manager texted me and informed me that the girls have a day off tomorrow.

I texted Sana.

Y/N: Love, let's go out tomorrow.
Y/N: I'll pick you up at 9am.
Y/N: I miss you so much and I love you.

The next day...

I went to buy a bouquet of flowers before heading to TWICE's dorm  "Y/N" Nayeon greeted and I smiled "Is Sana there?" I asked while smiling "She left" She said "Eh?" I asked "She said that she'll go out with Miyeon" She said and my smile faded away.

"Can you give this to her when she comes back?" I asked and hand her the flower "I'll get going now" I said and she nodded "Take care" She said and I went in my car.

I bought some beer and head home.

I sat on my couch and drank the beer.

I used my phone and saw a post.

It made me jealous so I drank more of the beer

SANA POV

I went out with Miyeon since it's been a while.

We did a lot of things and I received a text from Nayeon unnie.

Nayeon: Y/N came here. Do you have plans with Y/N?
Sana: I forgot. Y/N texted me that we'll go out today.
Nayeon: Y/N left the flower here.
Sana: I'll go there now.

"Miyeon, I need to go now" I said and she nodded.

I went back to our dorm "Here" Nayeon hand me the bouquet "Where is Y/N?" I asked "Probably at home" She said.

I went to the house "Y/N?" I shouted and knocked but there were no response.

I tried calling her but she wasn't picking up.

I used the spare key Y/N gave me.

I went in and saw Y/N drinking "YAH!" I shouted and grabbed the bottle from its hand.

Y/N looked at me "That's just my first bottle, Ms. Sana" Y/N looked at me "Love, I'm sorry" I said.

Y/N POV

"Love, I'm sorry" She said and hugged me "Do you love me?" I asked "Of course" She said "Why can't I feel it anymore?" I asked and teared up.

She looked at me and cupped my cheeks "I'm sorry" She said "I was so excited for today because I thought that after two months of not seeing and hearing anything from you, I'd finally see you" I said "But you didn't even inform me that you'll go out with Miyeon and that fucking picture made me jealous" I said.