Momo - Live

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

Doing a live with Hyunjin

Hyunjin and I became bestfriends during trainee days.

They gave us a break from our dance practice "Unnies, I'll just work around the building" I said "Be back in 15 minutes" They said and I nodded.

I walled through the hallway and noticed Stray Kids' manager "Hello" I said and smiled.

I peeked through the window and saw Hyunjin "He's doing a live" Their manager said "Can I interrupt him?" I asked and he nodded.

I knocked "Who is it?" Hyunjin asked "Who do you think?" I asked "Y/N?" He asked and I went in.

He looked shocked "Have a seat" He said and I sat next to him "Why are you here?" He asked and laughed akwardly.

"It's really akward" I said "Should I introduce myself?" I asked and he nodded "Hi, I'm TWICE's Y/N" I said and giggled.

"Y/N, why did you come here?" He asked "We're given a break from the practice and I decided to walk around the building" I said "I saw your manager outside and asked him if I can interrupt your live" I said and smiled.

"Y/N and I are close friends since trainee days" He said and I nodded.

"But we don't like each other" I said "We have no feelings for each other" He said "We have a brother and sister relationship" We both said and laughed.

"It's really akward when we're talking like this" He said and I nodded.

"I had a crush on him when I first saw him" I said "Really?" He asked and I nodded.

We heard a knock "It's Momo" The house said and walked in "Hello" She said and greeted the viewers "I need to take Y/N now" She said and I stood up.

"See you later" I said and we left.

Momo unnie didn't talk to me until we finished the practice and I didn't approach her because I was too scared.

What did I do?

"Unnies, do you have any idea why Momo unnie is ignoring me?" I asked "She was mad earlier when you didn't come back after 20 minutes" Nayeon unnie said.

"She walked out of the room without saying a word and when she came back, you're with her" Sana unnie said "I'm scared of her" I said and they laughed "Help-" They cut me off with a no.

We arrived at the dorm "I'll just walk with Boo" She said and left.

"I'll walk Kaya out" I said "Tzuyu unnie, I'll borrow Kaya" I said she nodded.

I walked out and went to the park "UNNIE!" I shouted and approached her "Why are you here?" She asked "I'm with Kaya" I said and she just nodded before walking away.

I followed her "Unnie, are you mad at me?" I asked but she just continued walking "Is it because I was late?" I asked "Or is because I was with Hyunjin?" I asked and she stopped walking.

"It's because you did a live with him but everytime I ask you to do a live with me, you always say no" She said and I giggled "Let's do a live later then" I said "I'll tell them how cute you are when you're mad" I said and she glared at me.

"Momo unnie, I like you" I said and ran away "COME BACK HERE!" She shouted but I ignored her.

I reached our dorm "Why are you panting?" Mina unnie asked "Y/N PABO, YOU'RE DEAD!" Momo unnie said and I hid behind Mina unnie "I won't help you" She said and left me.

Momo unnie grabbed my wrist "Unnie" I said "Let's do the live now" She said "Already?" She asked and she glared at me.

I thought she's gonna kill me.

Time skip...

We're almost done with out libe "ONCE, Y/N confessed to me earlier that she likes me" She said and I covered her mouth "Thank you for watching" I said and ended the live.

"UNNIE!" I shouted and she just laughed "Y/N" She said "I love you so much!" She sang.

Requests are on the next chapters.. should I post it already?