Jeongyeon - Project

Requested by: Ryusoongi

Female reader

Y/N POV

Yoo Jeongyeon, the love of my life.

"My love, can you help me with my project?" I asked "Anything for you" She said and pecked my lips.

"I'll go to your house after class" She said and I nodded.

Time skip...

We finished our classes "Unnie" My little sister, Yeji called "Yes?" I asked "I'll come home late" She said "Why?" I asked.

"We have to practice our group dance" She said and I nodded.

"Be careful then" I said and she nodded.

I head home "Mom, Yeji will come home late, she has dance practice and Jeongyeon will come later" I said and she nodded.

"Clean your room or your girlfriend will scold you" She said and laughed.

I went to my room and took a quick shower.

I changed my clothes "JEONGYEON IS HERE!" Mom shouted and I giggled.

"COME IN MY ROOM!" I shouted and she went in.

My door opened and revealed the love of my life "I missed you" She said and hugged me.

"I missed you, too" I said "But I need to get my project done" I said and she pouted.

"What's it about?" She asked "Cleaning" I said and we laughed.

"I need to take a video of me cleaning my room" I said "It's a mess" She said and I smacked her head.

"How can I help you?" She asked "Recording and editing so I suggest you to stay for the night" I said and she nodded.

"We can also watch movies after" She said and I nodded.

"How am I supposed to start?" I asked "Set up the camera" She said "Oh, right" I said and we laughed.

We prepared and got everything ready.

"Ready?" She asked and I nodded.

"Start" She said and I talked while cleaning to explain whatever.

Few hours later...

We finally finished my project.

Recording and editing is done.

"Thank you" I saida and hugged her.

"Welcome, my love" She said "Let's eat?" I asked and she nodded.

We went downstairs "Just in time, dinner's ready" Mom said.

We started eating and talked about random stuffs.

"Your graduation is next week, what are your plans for college?" Mom asked "I have no idea" I said and they laughed.

"I'll most likely be arranging the requirements needed for universities" Jeongyeon said.

"Time goes by fast" Mom said and we smiled.

"We're already be college students soon" I said "And I am gonna marry you after college" Jeongyeon added and I smiled.

"Find work first" I said and they laughed.

"Yes, sweetheart" Jeongyeon said "Who the fuck is sweetheart?" I asked and glared at her.

"I just want to try calling you other names" She said "I don't want to" I said "So rude" They said.

"I help you with your project but you're being rude now" Jeongyeon said "Whatever" I said.

"Anyways, the food is delicious" I said "Thanks, Mom" I said and she smiled.

Happy Mother's day to our lovely mommieeees!