Dahyun - You're the Best

Female reader

Y/N POV

"Chaeyoung-ah, when are you gonna come home?" I asked "Unnie, we still have schedule on the way" She said "I miss you already" I said "My unnie is missing me?" She asked "Pabo, you're my little sister so I miss having you around" I said.

"You can come here. The girls wants to meet you like they haven't see you before. We're already together for how many years" She said "I'm shy" I said "Why?" She asked "Because they'll tell me that I'm pretty" I said "Oh shut up" She said "Just show them a picture of mine" I said "No. Come here" She said "Fine. I'll pay a visit tomorrow since I don't have anything to do tomorrow" I said.

"OKAY. BRING FOOD, OKAY?" She shouted "Fine. See you, lil sis" I said "Bye-bye" She said and ended the call.

The next day...

I drove to the address that my sister sent me.

"Lils sis, I'm infront of the door" I contacted her "COMING!" I heard her shouting.

The door opened and revealed her "Unnie, I missed you" She said "I missed you, too. You're still small" I said and she did her eyebrow thingy.

We went in and I saw a mess "Oh my" I said as I saw clothes and socks everywhere "Jeongyeon unnie is not around so we're a mess" She said.

"I'll clean it" I said and she smiled "CHAEYOUNG-AH, WHO ARE YOU WITH?" Someone shouted "COME HERE!" She shouted back.

Seven girls were infront of me in a blink of the eye "Who's this pretty girl beside you?" Sana unnie said and bit her lower lip.

"She's my sister" Chaeyoung said and I bowed "Eh? You have a sister?" They asked and we nodded.

"I'm Y/N, Chaeyoung's unnie" I said "I'm the same age as Dahyun if you're all wondering" I said and smiled.

"You're really pretty" Nayeon unnie said and I thanked her "I'll clean the living room since it's such mess" I said "REALLY?" They said and hugged me "Thank you!" They said and broke the hug.

"I'll help her" Dahyun said "Chaeyoung will help" I said "No" Chaeyoung said "You will help me or your height will stay the same" I said and she whined like a kid.

"By the way, invite the others. I placed the food on your dining table" I said "You two, clean while we eat" She aid "Dahyun should eat with you" I said "It's okay. I'm not that hungry" Dahyun said.

They ate and Dahyun helped me clean "You girls are really unorganized" I said "We just don't have time to fix our things because of our schedules" She said "You can always ask for my help" I said "Aren't you busy?" She asked "Not much. Just a lawyer" I said.

Her eyes widened "Just a lawyer. You must be kidding me" She said "I am not" I said "You're smart" She said "Maybe" I said "SHE'S TOP 1 IN THEIR BOARD EXAMS" Chaeyoung shouted "Wow" Dahyun said.

"But I have a month off from work so I decided pay a visit since I haven't met you girls before" I said.

We finished cleaning while talking "Do you want to grab some ice cream? My treat" I said and she nodded "How about us?" Jihyo asked while pouting "Unnie, you already ate earlier but I'll also buy some for you girls" I said and they smiled "YOU ARE THE BEST!" They said.

We went in my car "You have a boyfriend?" She asked as she saw the picture of me and my ex "Had" I said "Oh" She said "I kept our picture because I wanted to know if I'm moving on from him" I said and she nodded.

We grabbed our ice creams and bought some for the girls "So wanna share your story?" She asked "Definitely needed someone to talk to except Chaeyoung because she's still young, for me" I said and she laughed.

"He broke up with me a year ago after 4 years of being together" I said "Why?" She asked "He only told me that he found another woman and that they're expexting a child" I said and she gasped "He's the worst" She said.

"I was so mad at him because he cheated, obviously but I focused on studying and topped which made me so happy" I said "I was afraid to love again. Afraid that it will happen again" I said.

"I'll help you" She said "Help?" I asked "Yes. I'm willing to help" She said "In what way?" I asked "I don't know. We'll just have to see it" She said and smiled.

She's so unique. So white. So bubbly. She's too perfect.

"Have you loved anyone before?" I asked "Yes" She said "Who?" I asked "Family and friends" She said and I laughed.

"Not yet" She said "Good. Let's go now. They probably want to eat again" I aid and she smiled.

Time skip....

"ICE CREAM!" Tzuyu shouted and I hand her the ice creams "UNNIES, LET'S EAT!" She shouted "You're the best" Mina said "Eat well" I said "Did you already eat? You can share with me" She flirted "Stay away from her" Dahyun said "Possesive 'friend'?" Sana asked "Soon to be 'girlfriend'" Dahyun said.

Oue eyes widened with what she said "What?" I asked "You look cute" She said and pinched my cheeks "She has a dimple" She added and poked it "It hurts" I said and she stopped "Sorry" She said and smiled.

"Unnie, stay for the night" Chaeyoung said "Can I?" I asked "YES!" They all said "You can sleep beside me" Chaeyoung said "Sure" I said.

"I'll cook dinner for you" I said "She's really the best" They said and I went to their kitchen.

I cooked and we ate "Dahyun-ah, let's cuddle to sleep later" Sana unnie said and I felt a little bit jealous "I don't want to" Dahyun said and I secretly smiled.

We went to the maknae's room "You still have this bunk?" I asked "Where did all your money go?" I asked "We'll probably move soon" They said and I nodded.

"I'll sleep on the floor" I said "That is too high for me" I said "She's afraid of height" Chaeyoung said and the two laughed at me "You can sleep beside me" Dahyun said "Good idea" I said.

I turned the lights off "Goodnight" I said and Dahyun hugged me "You're the best" She said "Why?" I asked "Because you can do everything and you're pretty" She said and I smiled.