Dahyun - Perfect skin

Female reader

Y/N POV

I am TWICE's new makeup artist and this is such an amazing job.

I get to know them and I love this job because I always get to see Dahyun but I'm always shy to talk to her.

I'm doing Dahyun's makeup "Your skin is really perfect" I said and she smiled "Thanks" She said "I noticed that you're always talking and laughing with the other members but not me, may I ask why?" She said.

"It's just that, you're my bias and I'm too shy to approach you" I said and she giggled.

"You can talk to me anytime. I'll be glad to know you more" She said and held my hand "Is this real? Kim Dahyun is holding my hand" I said and she laughed.

That unique laugh of hers.

"By the way, did someone tell you that you're beautiful?" She asked "Many complimented it but I didn't believe them" I said and she nodded.

"Should I call you unnie?" She asked "I'm a month younger than you" I said and she gasped "Really? You look matured" She said "But cute" She added and I smiled.

I finished her makeup "Nayeon unnie, you're next" I said "Talk to you later" Dahyun said and went to the others.

"Hey, my friend" Nayeon unnie greeted and I giggled "Hello, Ms. Overconfident" I said "Don't I look good today?" She asked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Done" I said and she moved to get her hair done.

Nayeon unnie was the last one for the makeup so I sat down "Should I do a pigtail?" She asked "Pigtail?" Momo unnie asked "It looks good since it's a school uniform" Momo unnie said.

"What do I do?" Nayeon unnie asked "It's all so pretty" She said and we laughed.

They did their pre-recording and they all look stunning as always.

They went back to the dressing room while panting "Y/N" Dahyun called and I went to her.

"Yes?" I asked and giggled "Why?" She asked "You're face is red" I said "Can you apply some foundation to my face?" She asked "But your skin doesn't need it" I said.

"Just rest and the redness will disappear. It's very common to have a red face if you're exhausted from dancing" I said and she smiled.

"Out of all the people, you're the one who always mention about my perfect skin" She said.

"You should be proud of it because only few has a perfect skin" I said "Thank you" She said and I laughed.

"You two, stop flirting" Sana said and we looked at her with our eyes wide open "WE AREN'T!" We shouted "No need to shout, lovebirds" Mina said "We need to be on stage now" Jihyo said.

"I'll see you later" Dahyun said "U-Uh, yes" I stuttered and she giggled.