Jihyo - Make them proud

Female reader

(I'll repeat, this isn't a true story.)

Y/N POV

I'm a 14-year old girl who dreams to be an idol.

I am from (Country Name) and that's why I have second thoughts for my dream.

What if don't meet their standards?
What if my parents don't allow me?
What if I get discriminated because of my nationality?

Many 'What ifs' were on my mind but I decided to give it a try.

My parents allowed me to audition at the upcoming audition of the JYP Entertainment where many successful aryists came from.

Time skip...

I'm standing infront of three judges.

They asked me to dance and I did but they didn't give me any expression or something, making me nervous.

They asked me to sing and their expressions are the same.

I thought that I'm not meant to be here and that my dream will just be a dream that I won't be able to reach.

I went back home and waited for the results.

I checked my email and I got in.

"MOM, I GOT IN!" I shouted and she hugged me "I'll inform you siblings and Dad" She said and I nodded.

We gathered at the living room and they were happy for me.

"I need to pack my things now" I said "You're leaving?" They asked and I nodded "I wanna be the pride of our country. I'll work hard and make everyone proud" I said.

They hugged me "Our youngest will be away" They said "I won't disappoint you" I said and they smiled "Can we keep this? I don't want to disappoint more people if I don't survive the training" I said and they nodded.

My flight will be tomorrow as they were rushing it.

My mom and sister helped me pack "You'll learn the language there?" They asked and I nodded "You'll meet your idols" My sister said "But I'll focus on my training to be like them" I said and they nodded.

The next day...

Today is the day that I'll be far from my family.

An introvert and not an outgoing person will be away from her family because of her dreams.

They accompanied me to the airport "I'll do well" I said "We're already proud of you" They said.

My flight was announced "I need to go now. I'll see you when I see you" I said "We'll miss you" They said "I'll miss you, too" I aid and gave them the last hug.

I let go and went in the plane. 

Time skip...

I arrived in Seoul and was welcomed by some people from the entertainment.

They accompanied me to the place where I'll be staying together with the other trainees.

We left as soon as I dropped my luggage there and head to the building.

It's also my wish to see this building and this is my first step to reach my dreams.

One month later...

I met new friends and the trainers also informed me that I was the only one who passed the audition on our country.

It was hard and I always thought of giving up but I need to continue for my dreams.