Jihyo - Belong

SKIP IF YOU DON'T WANT A PART TWO!

Here's the part two of "Two reasons" and I hope you enjoy it!!

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I belong to you.

I've belonged to you.

Since the beginning,

Since before I ever knew I did

A year already passed and it was rough.

Sleeping alone in a cold room that not even the heater helps to keep me warm because all I need is your warmth.

Waking up alone without your morning kisses.

Just not being with you is empty.

I'm on my way to my work.

My boss called me to his office as soon as I arrived so I hurriedly went to his office.

"Have a seat" He said and I sat down.

"I called you here because someone wants you to be their fashion designer and fashion stylist" He said and I nodded.

"Who is it?" I asked "A girlgroup from a big company" He said "TWICE" He said and I looked at him with my eyes wide open.

"Who resquested it to be me?" I asked "The girls themselves" He said "You should take it, it's a once in a lifetime opportunity" He said and I slowly nodded "I'll take it" I said and he smiled "Good choice" He said.

"I'll send you the address and be there in an hour" He said and I nodded.

I went to my desk. 

This should be fun.

Meeting my ex-fiancée after a year.

Working with her should be exciting.

Time skip...

My boss sent the address and I bought some food for them before heading to the said address.

I arrived and was assisted to their practice room.

I went in and bowed at them "Hi, I'm Jung Y/N" I said and smiled "Y/N!" They called and hugged me "It's been what? A year?" They asked and I nodded.

We pulled away from the back and I noticed that someone was missing "Where's the leader?" I asked "She went to the toilet" Nayeon said and I nodded.

I took out my things "Let's start measuring your sizes" I said "By age" Jeongyeon said and I giggled.

Nayeon stood infront of me "Didn't I get prettier?" She asked "You never changed" I said and she laughed.

Time skip...

I got everyone's measurement except Jihyo "Why isn't she coming back?" I asked and they shrugged their shoulders.

"I'll call her" Sana volunteered and we nodded.

She went out and they came back "Where have you been?" Momo asked "JYP-nim talked to me earlier" Jihyo said and we nodded.

She looked at me "I'll get your measurements now" I said and she nodded.

"We'll just go outside for a while"The girls said and we nodded.

I started measuring her waistline and noticed that she got slimmer.

"You've been dieting?" I asked to break the silence "I needed to" She said and I nodded.

I finally got it done "I brought food for everyone so enjoy it" I said and smiled "I'll get going now" I said and head to the door but she suddenly talked.

"D-Do you still love me?" She asked "I'm on the process of moving on" I sais "Ah, is that so?" She said and smiled "I'm such a fool to let you go" She said.

I faced her "I'm on the process of moving on but everything I see reminds of you" I said and teared up.

"I don't like going to bed without you" I said "I hate to wake up in the morning because you're not with me" I said and let it all out.

"I find myself missing you a little to much, a little too often and a little more with each passing day" I said.

"I'm still inlove with you" I said "Help me forget about my feelings for you" I said and she hugged me.

"I won't" She said "Let's continue our story if that's okay" She said and I nodded "Do you love me?" I asked and she nodded.

"What about your two reasons?" I asked "I said those because I was scared" She said "Scared of not knowing how I'll be as a wife so I made those reasons" She said "But I never stopped loving you and I never will" She said and pecked my lips.

In the end, I'll always come back to you, not because I'm weak but because I belong to you, my heart belongs to you.

A part two was requested so how was it?

Lame or just okay?

If it's lame, it's okay because I never really do part two's but because some of you requested it, I came up with this.

Comment!!

Part two for the "Too much" chapter will be posted later❤