Mina - Hide-and-seek

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

We're currently having a break from practice "Mina unnie" I called "Yes?" She asked "Let's play" I said "I'm tired, Y/N" She said and I pouted "You never played with me" I said and went to the corner.

I faced the wall and sat down on the floor like a kid.

MINA POV

She acts like a kid which I find cute and adorable.

I sat next to her "What do you wanna play?" I asked but she turned to her right, her back facing me "You don't wanna play anymore?" I asked and turned her around to face me.

She was pouting while frowning "Cute" I said and pinched her cheeks "Unnie, why don't you play with me?" She asked "I was tired earlier but we can play now" I said "Really?" She asked and I nodded.

She smiled "Let's play with the rest of the unnies" She said and I nodded.

"UNNIES, LET'S PLAY HIDE-AND-SEEK!" She shouted "You're louder than Jihyo" We complained and she laughed.

"Around the building?" They asked "Yes" She said and giggled "Will they allow us?" I asked and we looked at the managers "Fine, we'll give you an hour" They said after sighing.

We picked the it "Y/N IS THE IT!" We said and laugh making her pout "Hide now" She said and started counting.

Y/N POV

30 minutes later...

I found all of the members except Mina unnie.

"Unnies, I think we should all start finding her" I said and they agreed.

"MINA UNNIE!" I shouted and went around the building but after 30 minutes of looking for her, we can't find her.

What if something bad happened to her?

It's my fault.

I insisted to play the game.

She's been gone for an hour already.

We checked the cctv but it wasn't working at the moment.

I started crying out of nowhere "Hey, don't cry. She's just somewhere around here" Jihyo unnie said.

I shook my head "It's my fault. We shouldn't have played if this would happen. We've been looking for her but we can't find her" I said and cried harder "She's missing because of me" I added.

I wiped my tears "I'll continue looking for her" I said and they nodded.

I went to the parking lot since we haven't checked it yet.

"Y/N!" Someone shouted and approached me.

I knew it was Mina unnie, just by seeing the way she walked towards me.

I hugged her tightly "What's wrong?" She asked as I started sobbing "We've been looking for you the past hour, where have you been?" I asked "Here" She said.

"We thought something bad happened to you" I said and she wiped her tears "Let's go back now" She said and I nodded.

We went back to our practice room and the unnies bombarded her with questions.

"Y/N cried and blamed herself" They said and Mina unnie looked at me "Aigoo" She said and giggled "Were you scared to lose me?" She asked "Yes, especially because I'm the reason" I said.

"She was so ugly when she cried" Jeongyeon unnie teased "I found something one Y/N's phone earlier" Dahyun unnie said "What is it?" We asked.

She took her phone "I took a picture of it" She said "I'll read what's written" She said.

"She's such an introvert and that's why I love her" She said "That's it?" They asked and she nodded.

"Mina is the only introvert we know" They said and I laughed nervously "OH MY GOD JIHYO!" They shouted "She l-" Mina unnie cut them off "The feeling's mutual" She said and pecked my cheek.