Tzuyu - Finally

Here the part two of "Introvert". Enjoooy!!

Warning: Mentions act of suicide

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I've been hopeless these past few weeks.

My parents weren't home due to work and I was all alone at the house.

"How is Tzuyu?" I asked myself "I hope she's doing okay. I miss her" I said to myself and took the blade.

"I can't take this anymore" I said and cried "I can't see the purpose of living anymore" I said "No one needs me" I said and sliced my wrist.

I sliced it multiple times and heard a knock but when I was about to open it, everything went black.

TZUYU POV

I finally had a freedom to visit my bestfriend.

I haven't visited you because everytime I come back home, I only stay for days and I don't have much time to walk around.

I knocked on your door with a smile on my face.

I heard footsteps approaching and the door knob turned but I heard a loud thud.

I opened the door and gasped with what I saw.

Y/N was lying unconscious on the floor and I noticed her bleeding wrist.

I called my Mom for help and she called an ambulance.

I cried as she was being placed on the ambulance "We'll follow them" My Dad said and I nodded.

Y/N, why did you do that?

"Ms. Chou, there a letter here for you" The medic said and hand me a paper.

Dear Tzuyu,

If you're reading this, I already died and I'm already in peace.

But I'm lucky if you came to rescue me on time.

I just want to tell you that I miss you so much and I became hopeless without you.

No one makes me happy anymore and that made me question the point of living if I don't find happiness anymore.

I hope that you're happy and well.

I love you, my bestfriend and thank you for everything.

From your bestfriend,
Y/N

I became emotional as I read the letter.

I'm sorry for leaving you.

We arrived at the hospital and waited for the doctor.

"Relatives of Y/N?" The doctor came out "Friend" I said "She's okay now but the patient suicidal and Y/N's mental health is very unhealthy" He said "You should help Y/N because if this happens again, Y/N may die" He said and left.

"Go to her, we'll wait outside" My parents said and I went in her room.

You were awake "Tzuyu?" You asked and I smiled "You're here" You said "Are you okay now?" I asked and you nodded "Better because you're here" You said.

I hugged you "Don't do that again" I said "I'll stay by your side" I said and you smiled "How?" You asked "Do you wanna come with me to South Korea?" I asked and you nodded.

"But my parents-" I cut you off "They agreed" I said and you smiled "I'll be living with you?" You asked "Together with the 8 crackheads" I said and you smiled "Finally, you're back. Thank you for saving me" you said.