Momo - Thank you

Female reader

Y/N POV

Getting drunk every night had been my habit.

I'm here at the VIP room of a bar "Ms. Yang" One of my bodyguards called "Hm?" I asked "A woman is being harassed outside, we must leave" He said.

"No. I want to see" I said and went out "Come home with me. I'll pay you money" The guy said.

The woman was crying "STOP!" I shouted "Who the fuck are you?" The guy asked.

"You don't need to know" I said "Pay him a millione won and make sure he'll never touch that woman again" I said to my bodyguard.

"And you, come with me" I said but she was crying.

I went to her "Is it okay if I hug you?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's okay now. Let me take you home" I said and she nodded.

We went in my car and I wiped her tears "My name is Y/N, Yang Y/N" I said "I-I'm Momo, Hirai Momo" She said and I smiled.

"May I ask where you live?" I asked "I don't have a home" She said and looked down.

"You can stay at my place for tonight or for as long as you want" I said "It's too much. You helped me already" She said "It's okay, helping others isn't that hard" I said and she smiled.

We arrived at my house "You must be rich" She said "But I waste my money drinking" I said and she laughed.

We went in "Did you already eat?" I asked and she shook her head "I'll order food. What do you want?" I asked "Jokbal" She said.

I toured her around the house "This guest room is next to my room. You should take a shower first and I'll just be downstairs" I said.

MOMO POV

I am so grateful to meet someone like her.

I finished showering and saw that she placed some clothes on the bed.

I went down and saw her on the couch "I'm done" I said and she smiled "My clothes fit you well" She said and I smiled.

The food arrived "Thank you" She told the delivery guy "Let's eat" She said and I nodded.

Y/N POV

We started eating "Can I ask you questions?" I asked and she nodded.

"What happened to you?" I asked "I'm from Japan and moved here with my boyfriend but after a few months, I caught him cheating and left him" She said.

"You can stay here as long as you want" I said "I don't have work" She said "I'll give you one. I own a company so you can work there" I said.

She eats a lot and I find it adorable "Do I eat a lot?" She asked and I nodded "But help yourself" I said and she smiled.

We finished eating and disposed the trash "Didn't you drink?" She asked "I didn't because I needed to act when I heard that someone was being harassed" I said.

"I really owe you a lot" She said "It's nothing. It's the right thing to do" I said.

"It's getting late. I'll sleep now" I said "Me too" She said and we went upstairs "Goodnight" She said and I smiled "Goodnight, Momo" I said and smiled.

I laid on my bed and heard a knock "Come in" I said and she entered "I just wanna ask when I'll start with work" She said "You can start tomorrow if you want" I said and she nodded.

"I'll be leaving now" She said and I nodded "Goodnight and thank you, Y/N" She said and I smiled "No worries and goodnight" I said and she left.

Cry For Me is such a bop!