Jihyo - Family

Part two of "Divorce".

Female reader

Y/N POV

It's been a year.

I can't say that I fully moved on but Im getting better everyday.

"Are you really not going to ask about Jihyo?" My mom asked "Mom, can we not talk about her?" I asked "Y/N, it's already been a year-" I cut her off.

"I can't move on from our 3-year relationship in just a year" I said "So it's still her?" She asked but I stayed silent.

"I'll get going now" I said and she nodded.

Sana unnie contacted me "Y/N, we need your help" She said and I rushed to their dorm.

"What happened?" I asked "Nothing" They said "We just missed you" They added and I glared at them.

"I rushed here and-" They cut me off "It's been a year since we last saw you so don't blame us for missing you" They said and I sighed.

I flopped on their couch "Dorks" I said "How's life?" I asked "We should be asking you that" They said.

"Tiring" I said and giggled.

"Have you heard about it?" Mina asked "About?" I asked "Daniel oppa got other woman pregnant" Dahyun said.

"What do I have to do with that?" I asked "Nothing, right?" I said and closed my eyes.

"The thing is, Jihyo unnie is also pregnant" Chaeyoung said making me open my eyes.

I looked at them "Also with Daniel oppa's" Tzuyu said.

"She didn't tell him?" I asked "He didn't want the child" Nayeon unnie said.

I trusted him.

"So you told me this because?" I asked "You want me to go and comfort Jihyo? To raise the child with her?" I asked and they nodded.

"And why would I?" I asked "Because you love her" They said "How can you be so sure that I do?" I asked.

"Your eyes" Jeongyeon unnie said "They are longing for Jihyo" She said and the girls nodded.

We heard a knock "I'll get it" Momo unnie said and we nodded.

"JIHYO!" Momo unnie shouted and I widened my eyes.

I looked at the girls and smirked at me.

They surely planned this.

I glared at them "Y-Y/N?" Jihyo stuttered and I smiled at her.

"I need to get going now" I said but Nayeon unnie grabbed my wrist.

"Just talk to her" She said "About what?" I asked "Unnie, don't push her" Jihyo said and smiled at me.

"I'll just go and Y/N will stay" She said and walked out.

I noticed that it was raining.

I can't let a pregnant lady go out on her own on a rainy day.

"I'll drive you home, if you allow me to" I said and she looked at me.

"Will that be okay?" She asked "I wouldn't have asked if it's not" I said and she giggled.

The girls squealed "Go now and be safe" They said and pushed us out.

I opened the car door for her and she smiled "Still the same" She said but I ignored it.

I went to the driver's seat "Where do you live?" I asked "Our house" She said "I thought you abandoned it already" I said.

"It's our dream house, how can I do such thing?" She said "But you lived to there with another man" I said.

"I'm sorry for not telling you" She said "Don't stress yourself out, you're carrying a baby" I said.

"You knew?" She asked "The girls told me earlier" I said and she nodded.

We arrived at the house "Can you stay for a while?" She asked and I nodded "It's also my house after all" I said and we laughed.

Time skip...

"How many months?" I asked while looking at her tummy "Eight" She said and I widened my eyes.

"Go to your room and stop walking around" I said and she laughed.

"I'll carry you" I said and carried her in a bridal style.

We reached the bedroom and a gently laid her on the bed.

"Can you lay with me until I sleep?" She asked.

This shouldn't be bad.

I nodded and I laid next to her.

"Can I run your tummy?" I asked and she nodded.

"It's big" I said and she giggled.

I cleared my throat "Do you want to raise your child with me?" I asked "Like another fresh start for us" I said.

She looked at me with teary eyes "Are you hurt somewhere" I asked worriedly.

She shook her head "You're too good to me after everything I did to you" She said and sobbed.

"I love you, Y/N. It was too late for me to realize how much I do" She said "It's okay" I said "I love you, too and the baby. We'll have a happy family, like we always wanted" I said and smiled at her.