Mina - Crush

Female reader

(You're Itzy's 6th member)

Normal - Korean
Bold - Japanese

Y/N POV

We're currently shooting for our youtube video "Midzy, Y/N has a crush on Mina sunbaenim" Yeji unnie said and I looked at her with my eyes wide open.

"Please edit that out" I told the cameraman and he shook his head "UNNIE!" I shouted and she giggled.

The world will know that I like her.

"PLEASE EDIT THAT OUT" I whined and they laughed at me "She's always shy around Mina sunbaenim" Lia unnie said "God Jihyo, help me" I said and they laughed.

The next day...

They uploaded the video?

They usually take a month or so to upload it.

I watched it "THEY REALLY DIDN'T EDIT IT OUT" I whined "Mina sunbaenim won't watch it, she's busy" Ryujin said "But Midzy will make her watch it" I said "ONCE will also help them" Chaeryeong said.

I hid my face on my pillow "Unnie, we have practice today so get up" Yuna said and I nodded.

We went to the building and I looked down as we walk "Y/N HAS A CRUSH ON MINA SUNBAENIM!" Stray kids sunbaenims shouted.

"OPPAS!" I shouted and smacked their heads one by one "MINA NOONA, Y/N IS HURTING US!" They shouted and I looked at my back.

I saw TWICE sunbaenims and bowed at them "I-I'll get going now" I said "We're here, Y/N" Yeji unnie said "I'll go first" I said trying to escape the situation.

"NiziU!" I shouted "Sunbaenim" They greeted "We heard that you like Mina sunbaenim" They teased and I signed them to help me escape "We won't help you escape" They said "Bye-bye" They said and left.

I looked back at them and giggled nervously "Looks like you ain't escaping" TWICE sunbaenims teased "Don't we have practice?" I asked "We'll be joining TWICE sunbaenims" Lia unnie said and I looked at them with my eyes wide open.

We went to their practice room "Y/N, where did you earn how to speak japanese?" Momo unnie asked "I studied it for fun" I said "She studied it to understand Mina sunbaenim everytime she speaks japanese and she also said that Mina unnie looks so cute when speaking japanese" Ryujin said.

"SHIN RYUJIN!" I shouted and she ran "HELP!" She yelled "Your mouth needs to be sealed" I said and smacked her head when I chased her.

My mom called "Yes, Mom?" I asked "I saw the articles about you" She said "Mom, it's just a crush" I said "Let me remind you that you're on arranged marriage" She said and ended the call.

I looked down and went back inside "Y/N, are you okay?" Chaeryeong said "No" I finally said it.

I cried "Help me" I said "Why?" They asked "I don't have freedom" I said.

I told them about everything.

My parents were against my dream of being an idol but agreed when they planned to make me marry someone whom I don't even know.

"It'll be okay" They said and Mina unnie hugged me "Shh" She rubbed my back "Help me" I said and passed out.

Timeskip...

I woke up and saw my parents "We're sorry" They said "We cancelled the marriage" They added.

I smiled "Thank you" I said and they hugged me.

Itzy and TWICE sunbaenims entered so my parents went out.

"PABO, WHY DID YOU FAINT?" They asked "I don't know" I said and they laughed.

We looked at Mina sunbaenim who was looking down "We'll leave the two of you to talk" They said and left us.

"Sunbaenim?" I called and she looked at me while tears fall from her eyes.

She hugged me "I thought something bad happened to you" She said as she continuously hit my chest "I was so worried" She said and sobbed.

"Why?" I asked "Because I like you" She said "What?" I asked "I like you" She repeated and pecked my lips "Don't do that again" She said.

Well, is this the start of our relationship?