Sana - I'm happy for you

Part three of "Jagiya".

Y/N POV

I arrived at our dorm "Where have you been?" Jihyo unnie asked "Didn't the members tell you?" I asked "I wouldn't be asking if they told me" She said.

"I went to HYBE building, Sana unnie was with me but she came home earlier" I said and she nodded.

"Nayeon unnie told me about what happened, you okay?" She asked "Yeah. A lot of things happened today" I said and smiled.

"I feel a lot better now. She's not the only girl in the world, right?" I said "You mean, gay?" She asked and we laughed.

"The 10 of us are all gay, don't keep it" I said and she nodded.

"Go rest now" She said and I hugged her.

"You too, unnie" I said and let go of her "Goodnight" She said "Night" I said and entered my room.

I changed my clothes and laid on my bed.

My phone suddenly rang and saw the caller "Jungkook oppa" I said "Are you home? You didn't text me" He said "I just got home. I'm laying on my bed now" I said.

"Is that so?" He said and I hummed "How about you?" I asked "We're cleaning up then we'll go home afterwards" He said.

Someone knocked in my room and barged in.

Dahyun unnie showed "Yes?" I asked "Oh, who is that?" She asked "Someone, why?" I said and she looked at me with a teasing look.

"Oppa, I'll get going now. Bye" I said and ende the call.

She looked at me with the same look she did earlier.

"Oppa?" She asked "It's my brother" I lied "You're not good at lying" She said "If it really was your brother, you would've told me when I asked it the first time, but you didn't" She said.

"GIRLS, Y/N HAS A BOYFRIEND!" She shouted and I gasped.

"SHUT UP, UNNIE!" I shouted back and we heard footsteps approaching "Oh fuck" I mumbled.

Time skip...

It has been approximately 10 minutes since they all came to my room.

"I'm sleeping now. You can go" I said and giggled nervously.

"Spill" They said and I sighed.

"I'll tell you tomorrow" I said "Now" They said "I'm not even dating him yet" I said "I gave him a chance and he'll get my answer in a month" I said.

"I'm sure you'll say yes" Chaeyoung said "Who's the guy?" Jeongyeon unnie asked.

"Don't you think we should respect her privacy?" Sana unnie asked "Right!" I said "I'll tell you whenever we're ready, you know that, right? I never keep things for long" I said and smiled.

They all agreed and left my room.

Sana unnie was the last one to leave "Thank you, unnie" I mouthed and she nodded with a smile.

A month later...

Jungkook oppa and I started "seriously" dating like and hour ago.

We're currently playing CODM at his studio.

"Rush B" I said and we were so focused on the game.

We eventually won "Nice" I said and giggled.

"When are we gonna tell your members and my members about us?" I asked "I already told my members about it" He said.

"When?" I asked "As soon as you said yes" He said and giggled.