Jeongyeon - Pretend

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

The worst feeling is when you're crying in silence because you don't want anyone to know you are.

We"re at a waiting room, waiting to perform.

Jeongyeon unnie hugged me "Unnie?" I asked "ONCE wants a picture of the two of us" She said "Let's take a lot then" I said and giggled.

We took some selcas and the members also took pictures of us.

"ONCE will be so happy" She said "Their happiness is what's important" I said and smiled.

But what about ours?

We finished our schedules for the day and we were all so tired.

We arrived at the dorm and got ready for bed since it's late already.

"GOODNIGHT, UNNIES!" I shouted from my room and closed my door before laying on my bed.

Time skip...

I wasn't able to sleep because of insomnia and none of the members know.

I find myself crying in the middle of the night.

Crying quietly.

This is the only time that I don't get to pretend, to pretend that I'm happy.

I never wanted anyone to know it.

I don't want them to worry about me.

I'm under so much pressure.

Being an idol puts you in so much pressure.

You have to be strong.

But I'm not strong enough and I gave in the pressure and hate.

I heard a knock on my door so I quickly wiped my tears.

"Come in" I said and Jeongyeon unnie went in "Unnie, why aren't you sleeping?" I asked "I could ask the same thing" She said and sat on my bed.

"I can't sleep" I said "Until when are you gonna pretend?" She asked "W-What?" I asked nervously "I know everything" She said.

"You're crying every night and you have insomnia" She said and I looked down 'Y/N, you can tell us everything" She said and I started crying so she hugged me.

"Let it all out" She said and rubbed my back "It's just that it's eating me out" I said "Stress, problems and everything" I said and sobbed.

"We all suffer from that but once we talk with the members, we forget about it" She said "I don't want anyone to worry about me" I said.

"You told me earlier that ONCE's happiness is important, right?" She said and I nodded.

"Everyone's happiness matters" She said "If you're making others happy and you, ypurself isn't, it'll be hard" She said and I nodded "It is hard" I said.

"Stop pretending and talk to us" She said and I nodde d "Unnie, I'm sorry" I said "Don't be" She said and giggled "Do you want me to sleep here?" She asked and I nodded.

She laid next to me and we cuddled "You should also see a doctor" She said "Having insomnia must be hard" She said and I nodded.

"Unnie, thank you for everything" I said "Anything for our maknae" She said "I'm only a month younger than Tzuyu" I whined "Still" She said and giggled.

Can I have request? Comment any quotes that you want and comment as many as you want. Thank you❤