Dahyun - You'll have my support

Female reader ('00 liner)

Y/N POV

June 12, 2017

I was invited at "Hello Counselor" to be one of the individuals selected for today.

The guests for today are TWICE's Dahyun and Jeongyeon.

"So Y/N, your complain is that your parents don't support you with your dream?" Yeongja-nim asked and I nodded.

"I have been telling them my interests and they don't seem to care" I said.

"What is your dream?" Dongyeop-nim asked "I want to be able to perform of many people who love me. I like singing, dancing and writings songs" I said and they nodded.

"Did you try auditioning?" Taegyun-nim asked and I nodded.

"I went to audition and passed but when my parents found out about it, they told me not to move on to the next round" I said and looked down.

Dahyun unnie patted my back "Her parents are here. Let's talk to them" They said and I nodded.

"Mom, Dad, Why don't you support Y/N with her dream?" Yeong-ja asked "I support her but we don't want her to get hurt if she fails" My mom said.

"But you told me that failure is part of life" I said "Y/N is the type of person who gets hurt easily and as a parent, I don't want to see my daughter hurting" My dad said and I slightly frowned.

"But don't you think that you're hurting your daughter more because you don't support her dream?" Dahyun unnie said.

"I'm afraid that if she keeps on going and fails, she'll be miserable" My dad said.

"You have said that you're afraid of what can happen to her if ever she fails or she doesn't make it, right?" Jeongyeon unnie said and my parents nodded.

"You have to trust her" She said "You have to have faith in her" She added and mentally agreed.

"Have you seen her dance or sing?" Yeongja-nim asked and my parents nodded.

"She can dance and sing well" My mom admitted "She would even join contests and win" My mom proudly said and smiled.

"Just by talking about it, you're smiling. The point here is that if you see your daughter enjoying being on stage, why can't you support her?" Dongyeop-nim asked.

"Actually, my mom supported me at first with my dream. But my dad really opposes it" I said.

"What made you change you mind" Taegyun-nim asked my mom.

"I have seen my daughter work very hard with practicing and improving her talents and I fear that if her abilities aren't enough for her to reach her dreams, she'll be brokenhearted" My mom said.

"Seeing your child hurt, hurts more for a parent" She added and teared up.

"Y/N is our youngest. Her oldest brother is an engineer and her dad sister plans to pursue medicine. Her siblings have decent job-" I cut my dad off.

"You're comparing again" I said and teared up.

"What's wrong with my dream?" I asked "When I told you about my dream, you told me to stop being delusional because I won't be able to make it" I said.

"Out of all the people, my family should be the ones who encourage me and support me in my dream" I said.

"I'm working hard and I'm trying to reach my dreams by myself" I said "If you just let me, I know I'll be able to make it" I said and sniffled.