Sana - Nosebleed

I'm so in love with her.

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

"Y/N, are you okay?" Momo unnie asked "I feel a bit unwell" I said "You're pale" Jihyo unnie worriedly said.

"Will you be able to perform?" Nayeon unnie asked and I nodded.

It's our first offline concert after a long time.

"Hey, you don't have to push yourself" Sana unnie said as she caressed my cheek.

"It's just a headache, unnie. Nothing serious" I said and smiled.

"Maybe you're just stressed with everything going on?" She said and I nodded "Maybe. Preparing for the concert stressed me out" I said.

"Do you wanna take a nap?" She asked and I nodded "Come here" She said and placed my head on her lap.

"I'll wake you up when it's time" She said "Make sure you wake me up" I said and giggled.

Time skip...

"Wake up, sleepyhead" Sana unnie said and I woke up.

"Feeling better?" She asked and I nodded "Thank you, unnie" I said and she smiled.

"Y/N, get your makeup done now" Our manager said and I went to my makeup artist.

I closed my eyes "Still sleepy?" My makeup artist asked "Yes" I said and giggled.

"What style would you like?" She asked "Just make me look decent and beautiful" I said.

"But you're already beautiful" She flirted and we laughed.

"I'm making your job easier?" I asked and she nodded.

Time skip...

The concert is almost over.

The other members were already giving their speeches.

I suddenly had a runny nose so I wiped my nose.

I looked at my finger and saw blood.

I widened my eyes and the fans gasped.

They turn their attention to me.

"B-Blood" I stuttered and the members approached me.

Jihyo unnie handed me a towel and helped me wipe the blood.

"What's happening?" Momo unnie asked "Nosebleed" I said "Let's go get help" Sana unnie said and held my waist.

SANA POV

I accompanied Y/N to the backstage and the medic helped us.

"Is she okay?" I asked as they clean her nose.

"Yes. Nosebleeds are mostly unharmful" They said and I nodded.

"Stress can be the cause of it" They added "She's been stressed lately and she also mentioned that she has a headache earlier" I said.

"I have a headache" Y/N said and pouted.

"Are you okay now?" I asked "Yes. I feel a bit better now, unnie. You don't have to worry" She said.

"How can I not worry? You were scared earlier when you saw blood" I said and frowned.

"I was just shocked. I hate seeing blood" She said and hugged me.

"Let's go back to the stage?" She asked "Can you?" I asked and she nodded.

Y/N POV

We went back on stage.