Mina - Teacher

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

I'm failing Ms. Myoui's class and she asked me to go to her office after class.

Time skip...

We're dismissed "I still have to meet Ms. Myoui" I told my friends and they nodded "See you" They said and I went to her office.

I knocked and heard her "Come in" She said and I went in "Ms. Myoui" I said and bowed earning a giggle from her.

"You're too cute, Y/N" She said and I smiled "Am I?" I asked and sat down "You are but you're grades are failing" She said and I laughed nervously.

"Why are you failing my class?" She asked "Because you distract me" I said while looking down "How?" She asked and lifted my chin up.

"I don't know" I said "Is it because you can't accept the fact that we're engaged?" She asked "N-No, it's not that" I said "Then why?" She asked.

"Because I'm falling for you" I said and she smiled "I thought you hated the fact that you're getting married at a young age?" She asked "Well, 20 for you is young" She added.

"I was just confused that time because I didn't want to marry a stranger" I said "Well, I'm your teacher, not a stranger" She said and pecked my lips.

"I love you" She said "I love you, too" I said "But don't forget about your studies, okay?" She said and I nodded "Let's go home now" She said "Sure" I said.

Time skip...

We arrived at our house and I sat on the sofa to watch "What do you want for dinner?" She asked and sat on my lap "Whatever you cook" I said and she pecked my lips.

"You always peck my lips" I said "And you always end up blushing" She said "Can't wait to marry you and kiss you endlessly" She said and went to the kitchen.

"I'll be marrying my teacher. How weird" I said "Atleast you love me" She said "Get back to cooking, I'm hungry" I said and she giggled.