Momo - Special performance

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

I hate it everytime Momo unnie and Heechul oppa is together, it makes me jealous.

Not because I like Heechul oppa but because I like Momo unnie.

The other members know that I like her except her because she's just too dense.

"I'M GOING OUT WITH HEECHUL OPPA!" Momo unnie shouted and left.

"I'm going out" I said "To where?" Jihyo unnie asked "Just need fresh air" I said "Or is it because of Momo?" Mina unnie asked "I'll be back before our curfew" I said and left.

TWICE POV

"Aigoo. What should we do with that kid?" We said and went to sleep.

Time skip...

We heard noises coming from the living room so we went out.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM Y/N?" Momo shouted "NOTHING!" Y/N shouted back.

"YOU WERE CLEARLY ANNOYED SEEING HEECHUL OPPA AND I TOGETHER!" Momo shouted "I AM NOT!" Y/N shouted.

"STOP-" Jihyo was cut off "Do you like him?" Momo asked "NEVER!" Y/N shouted.

"Then why do you always act jealous when we're together?" Momo asked "BECAUSE I FUCKING LIKE YOU!" Y/N confessed.

No one talked "W-What?" Momo asked "Fuck this bullshit" Y/N cursed "Y/N, manners" Dahyun said "I'm sorry, unnie" She said and went to her room.

Y/N POV

I went to my room and sighed because of what happened.

I confessed to her.

I laid on my bed and slept.

The next day...

I was just silent as we danced "Y/N, JYP-nim is looking for you" Manager-nim said and I nodded "Please excuse me" I said and went to his office.

I went in after I knocked "Right in time" He said "You are looking for me?" I asked and he nodded.

"I want you and Momo to have a special performance on a special event" He said "Why me?" I asked "Just do it" He said "Jihyo unnie and Momo unnie has a great chemistry" I said "Fans would want something new" He said and I nodded.

"Inform Momo about it and practice later" He said and I bowed "I'll be going now" I said and left.

I went back to our practice room and approached Manager-nim "Can you inform Momo unnie that we'll have to prepare a special performance? Just the two of us" I whispered and he nodded.

We finished practicing as a group "Momo and Y/N will stay since they have to prepare for a special performance" Manager-nim said and the unnies nodded "Take care, okay?" They said and we nodded.

We were left at the room "What will we dance, unnie?" I asked "I'll teach you the choreography" She said and I nodded.

We danced and she never failed to amaze me by her talent.

Time skip...

We finished the dance "Do you want to eat out?" She asked "I would want to eat with the rest of the unnies" I said "Y/N, you never declined my offer when eating outside" She said.

"Don't be uncomfortable with me" She said "I am just tired, unnie" I said "Please" She said "Okay, fine" I said and she smiled.

We went to a restaurant "What do you want to talk about?" She asked "I'm just here to eat" I said and she sighed.

I used my phone and saw an article 'Momo of TWICE and Heechul of Super Junior reportedly brokeup due to unknown reasons' I read.

I looked at her with my eyes wide open "Is it true?" I asked and she nodded "Unnie, you shouldn't be going out for now" I said and grabbed her hand.

"Where are we going?" She asked "Dorm" I said and went to the cashier "Can you please deliver our food to this address? Something came up" I said and they nodded "Thank you" I said.

We arrived at our dorm "WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK, UNNIE!" I shouted "Why?" She asked "YOU COULD'VE BEEN HURT OUT THERE!" I shouted "It's just a breakup" She said "FANS WOULD'VE ATTACKED YOU!" I shouted.

"I don't care" She said "What going on here?" Sana unnie asked and the other unnies went to the living room "Aren't you going to ask me why we broke up?" Momo unnie asked.

"Then why?" I asked "Because of you" She said "Now I'm the bad one?" I asked "NO!" She said "Because I realized that I like you back" She said.

"Every story is like that, someone confesses then the other realizes that they like the other but I'm too tired to listen to that nonsense" I said and went to my room.

She likes me back?

A week later...

I tried to avoid her but because of the special performance.

Luckily, today is the performance day so I'll be free, I guess.

We're getting ready for our performance "Nervous?" She asked "No" I said "Uncomfortable because of our outfit" I said "We can do this" She said and I nodded.

We went on stage and she smiled at me.

We performed but my outfit is really uncomfortable that I can't dance well so I smoothly removed my jacket leaving me on my tube.

Momo unnie looked at me with her eyes wide open.

We finished our performance "Was it necessary for you to remove your jacket?" She asked "I can't dance well with it so I took it off" I said.

"You can wear it now, they are staring" She said and I giggled.

The next day...

Momo unnie came to my room while I use my phone "They liked our performance" She said and I nodded "We did well" I said "Let's eat out" She said "No" I said "My treat" She said.

"Do you still like me?" She asked "Why?" I asked "Because you've been cold to me the past week" She said.

"Do you really like me?" I asked "Yes. I was a little upset when you removed your jacket because it's too revealing" She said and I laughed.

"I don't wanna eat out" I said and she pouted "I wanna go out on a date" I said and she smiled "With me?" She asked and I nodded "Let's eat a lot" She said "You always eat a lot" I said and she glared at me.