Jihyo - I'll show you something

Part two of "Beautiful fan".

Female reader

Y/N POV

I've developed my feelings for Jihyo.

I mean, who wouldn't?

I don't know if I'll tell her.

She might avoid me because she only wants us to be friends.

She just wants to get to know me.

Maybe I should avoid her.

MyCutieJi 👀: Wanna go out today?
Y/N❤️: I can't, unnie. I'm busy.
MyCutieJi 👀: Is that so? Don't stress yourself too much!
Y/N❤️: Same to you.

I lied.

I don't have plans for today.

I hope that avoiding her will make me forget my feelings about her.

JIHYO POV

A month later...

I noticed that Y/N had been avoiding me.

I don't know why.

I need to talk to her.

I contacted her.

She picked up "Sorry but I'm a bit busy-" I cut her off "Meet me at the café later" I said "3pm" I added.

"Unnie, I'm-" I cut her off "Just come" I said and ended the call.

Time skip...

I went to the café and saw her.

I sat with her.

"I ordered-" I cut her off "Why are you avoiding me?" I asked "Unnie, I'm busy that's-" I cut her off.

"You can't be busy for a whole month and not have a free time" I said "Just tell me if you hate me then I'll stop" I said.

"I don't hate you" She said "I cannot" She added "It's just that" She said "That?" I asked.

"I don't know how I'm supposed to tell you this" She said "We're friends and  you can trust me" I said.

Y/N POV

I took a deep breath.

"I may have developed my feelings for you" I confessed and she laughed.

She's crazy.

"You avoided me because of that?" She asked and I nodded.

"If you just confessed about it, we would've celebrated our first month this month" She said and I widened my eyes.

"Y/N, I also have feelings for you" She confessed "Why do you think will I always talk to you?" She asked "Because I'm your friend" I said.

"Dummy" She said and pinched my cheeks.

"You need to come with me and I'll show you something" She said and dragged me to her car.

She drove "We're going to our dorm" She said and I nodded.

We arrived at their dorm "Did you finally confessed?" Nayeon unnie asked "We both confessed" Jihyo unnie said.

What is happening?

"Jihyo was so sad when she can't talk to you" The girls said and I blushed.

"I'll show you something" She said and I nodded.

We went to her room "What is it?" I asked and I suddenly felt her soft lips on mine.

I froze and she moved her lips.

This is my first kiss.

How am I supposed to-

Forget about it.

I'll just do this.

I responded to her kiss and she smiled.

She pulled away "What just happened?" I asked "We just kissed" She said "My first kiss" I said.

"That's what you wanted to show me?" I asked and she nodded.

"Why did you do that? You're not my girlfriend to do so" I said and she rolled her eyes.

"Then will you be my girlfriend and make memories with me?" She asked and I nodded "Yes, yes, yes and yes. You got 4 yeses and you are approved to be my girlfriend" I said and she laughed.

Mom, I'm getting married.