Jeongyeon - Call

Female/Male reader

(Warning: Mentions and includes suicide)

Y/N POV

I received a call from my friend, Jeongyeon "Hey" I answered "Y/N, I need you" She said "What happened?" I asked worriedly "I had a bad day" She said "I'll be there" I said "Thanks" She said.

I drove to her house and I hugged her as soon as she opens the door.

"What happened?" I asked and she sobbed "I'm not improving anymore" She said and sobbed.

We sat on her couch "Why?" I asked "Our trainers told me that I stopped improving and that I might get eliminated" She said.

"Training is hard, right?" I said and she nodded "But if you do your best all the time and debut, it will all be worth it and you'll thank everyone who scolded you because they made you better" I said and wiped her tears "Thank you" She said and I smiled.

Few years later...

She debuted as an Idol and I'm so happy for her but somethung bad happened.

My parents died of plane crash while they are on their way to Japan.

I contacted her but she wasn't answering "Please, pick up" I pleaded but no one answered.

The next day...

Still no messages or calls from her.

I decided to write a letter for her before leaving this world.

JEONGYEON POV

We were just enjoying shopping these past few days as they gave us free time.

I didn't answer Y/N's calls because I wanted to focus on shopping.

I received a call from the police the next day asking me to come to her house.

I went to her house and saw many people outside "Ms. Yoo?" An officer asked and I nodded "I'm sorry to inform you but our friend committed suicide" He said.

"Y/N?" I asked "Yes" He said "There's letter for you. It seemed like the victim wrote it before committing suicide" He said and hand me a letter.

I read it while shaking.

Dear Jeongyeon,

You're probably reading this now.

I just want to tell you that my parents died and that's why I called you multiple times.

I was hoping that you could talk to me like how I talked to you when you needed me.

Like how I was there when you needed me but I guess you were too busy.

My mother told me that you should love people from you heart and not from your needs and wants.

I hope you loved me from your heart as a friend and not just for comfort because I was there when you needed me but you were never there when I needed you.

Thank you for being my friend and I hope that you won't forget about me.

- Y/N

I cried as I read the letter and was guilty of not answering her calls.

If only I answered your call, you would still be here with me.

I'm sorry for being selfish.

Thank you for everything, Y/N.