Nayeon - Decision

Part two of "Accidental fan".

Requested by: Zackary_WinterBear29

Male reader

I secretly courted her.

I courted her for a year.

She answered me.

We secretly dated.

Today is the sixth month of our relationship and we'll be going to JYP-nim's office to tell him.

"It's gonna be okay" Nayeon said "What if-" She cut me off "It'll always be you and me" She said and I nodded.

We entered his office "What brings both of you here?" He asked "I have a great news for Y/N" He added.

We sat down "We're in a relationship" Nayeon said and I looked at him.

"That's okay" He said and we gasped "Really?" We asked and he nodded.

"But Y/N, I'm planning to put you on the next boy group of our company" He said "It's either you break up with her or you won't be able to debut" He added.

This smart old man.

"Talk about it and I need your answer by tomorrow" He said and we left.

"We'll talk about this later" She said and I nodded.

NAYEON POV

I went to our practice room.

"What do I do?" I asked the girls "About?" They asked and I explained everything to them.

"That's hard" They said "I don't want to hurt him but I also want him to make a debut" I said and whined.

Time skip...

Y/N went to our dorm "We'll talk in my room" I told him and he followed me.

We sat down on my bed and I held his hands "We should stop this" I said and he frowned "No" He said.

"We need to" I said "I won't make a debut then we'll be able to date" He said making me sigh.

"Don't risk-" He cut me off "I'll risk everything for you, for us. That's how much I love you" He said.

"How about we take a break and when the dating ban is over, we'll date again" I said "Three years is too long" He said.

"But you'll wait for it, right?" I said and he sighed.

He nodded "Can I hug you?" He asked and I nodded.

I hugged him and he held me tighter "Why?" I asked "This is the last time I'll hug you. I'll have to wait for another three years to hug you again" He said and I giggled.

This is the best for both of us.

"Did we make the right decision?" He asked and I nodded.

I forgot to add this to the last chapter that I personally have astraphobia and it's no joke especially when I'm in a public place. I always hide under my blanket at home everytime there are thunderstorms. I really hate it when it happens because it really scares me. Just wanted to share this!