Nayeon - Jealous

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

"LOVE!" Nayeon called and hugged me "I missed you" I said "YOU TWO, LET'S GO INSIDE FIRST" Jeongyeon said and we nodded.

We entered the restaurant and went on our table.

We ordered our food "Y/N, you look so beautiful today" Sana said and I pouted "Only today?" I asked and she giggled "You look different today" She said and pinched my cheeks.

NAYEON POV

My blood is boiling at the sight of Y/N and Sana being clingy together.

Our food came and I ignored everyone since my mood was ruined.

"Love, open your mouth" Y/N said and  I looked at her "Shut up" I said "Why are you mad?" She asked "Who says that I am?" I asked "You are" They said.

"Let's just eat" Momo said and I ignored Y/N.

The two continued flirting until we finished eating "I had fun today. I'll get going now" Y/N said "I'll come with you" I said "I'll sleep at your place" I added "Don't you have work?' Y/N asked "None" I said and we left.

Y/N POV

We went to my house and she kept ignoring me.

She laid on my bed and I wrapped my arms around her waist "Talk to me" I said "Just go to Sana" She said and I giggled.

"Don't be jealous" I said and she faced me "How can I not be jealous if you were all clingy to her and forgot that I am your girlfriend?" She said and frowned.

I pecked her lips "I'm sorry. I just missed them especially Sana because we're bestfriends, you know that" I said. "

"I hate it when you're close to others" She said "You always forget about me" She said and looked down.

I lifted her chin "I'm sorry if I always do that but always know that I love you and I'll only love you, Im Nayeon" I said and she smiled "Really?" She asked and I nodded "I love you, too" She said and pecked my lips.

"Let's go out" I said and she smiled "Hurry" She said and stood up.

We went to the park "NAYEON UNNIE?" Jennie called "JENNIE!" Nayeon said and hugged her.

They talked and completely ignored my presence making me jealous "Bye now" Jennie said and left.

"Stop frowning" Nayeon said and pecked my lips "She's just a friend" She said "Is this what you felt earlier?" I asked "Maybe" She said.

"It's really annoying" I said "Don't make me jealous or I'll cut your head off" She threatened "You can't" I said "I can do whatever I want" She said.

"Just love me" I said "I already do" She said and smiled "Don't cut off my head because I love my life more" I said and pinched her cheeks so hard before running.

"YAH! PABO" She shouted and chased me "Got you" She said and hugged me "I love you" I said "I know" She said "You're so childish" I said and she pouted "My bunny" I said and hugged her tightly.