Jihyo - Caught

Part two of "Ms. Park".

Female reader

Y/N POV

It's Saturday and I met up with Jungkook.

"Hello" He awkwardly greeted and I chuckled.

"Don't be awkward around me" I said "You can't blame me, girl. It's been a while since we last talked" He said.

"Tell me something about your boss" He said "Park Jihyo, twenty-five year-old, CEO of Park Corporation" I said and he stared at me.

"Why?" I asked "That's all?" He asked and I nodded.

"What's your plan then?" He asked "Chaeyoung actually told me a plan" I said.

Time skip...

We discussed about this stupid plan which Chaeyoung suggested.

"What do I get from this?" He asked "Name it" I said and he smiled.

"Is this really the Kim Y/N I went to school with?" He joked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I want to surprise Taehyung and I'll be needing help" He said and I nodded.

"Just tell me when it is and what you need" I said "So, this Park Jihyo you're talking about, why do you like her?" He asked.

"I don't know?" I said "Well, she's pretty, her smile is pretty" I said and smiled.

"I don't know. She just makes my heart beat faster and I get nervous whenever she's around" I said.

"Bitch, stop smiling. You're creeping me out" He said and I scoffed.

"I have a beautiful smile" I said and he laughed.

"You also have a beautiful" I said "I know" He proudly said.

A few days later...

I was doing some work when Ms. Park called me.

I went to her office "Ms. Park, you called me?" I asked and she nodded.

She was too focused on what she was doing that she can't even look at me.

"We have a family dinner later, my family wants you to be there" She said.

Am I hearing this right?

"Me?" I asked "Yes, you" She said "Why? I'm not part of the family, Ms. Park" I said.

"Just be there. You don't want to disappoint the Park's, right?" She said

"I already have plans with someone for dinner" I said and she finally looked at me.

"With who?" She asked "Someone" I said "I am asking you who, I need a name" She said.

"It's my boyfriend, Ms. Park" I said and mentally vomited with what I've said.

"Boyfriend?" She asked and looked at me questioningly.

"Yes, Ms. Park" I said and she nodded.

"I never thought you'll have one" She said "Why?" I asked "You must have been too busy with work to get a boyfriend" She said.

"I am but look, I got myself one" I said and laughed awkwardly.

"Cancel the dinner with your boyfriend, my parents are really expecting you to come" She said and I looked at her in disbelief.

"Eh?" I asked "It's almost lunch, move your plans for dinner, to lunch" She said "Or move it tomorrow" She said.

"Ms. Park-" She cut me off "You may leave now" She said.