Tzuyu - That should be me

Female/Male reader

(You're a soloist)

Y/N POV

It hurts when you have someone im your heart but you can't have them in your arms.

Chou Tzuyu, my ex-girlfriend.

We broke up about a year ago because she thought that I cheated.

She saw me with my cousin at the mall and she just left without saying anything until I received a text from her breaking up with me.

We never talked ever since then and she found someone else.

She's in a relationship with her co-member, Sana.

I tried to explain myself but she turned me down everytime.

I'm currently on my way to attend an event and her group will be there.

We arrived at my waiting room and they did my makeup "Y/N, do you want anything?" My manager asked "Can you buy me some drink?" I asked and he nodded.

Time skip...

My manager came back "Y/N, they just told me that you have to sing another song" He said.

"What?" I asked "Not my song?" I added and he nodded "Fans requested you to sing another song" He said "I'll cover someone's song?" I asked and he nodded.

"What song?" I asked "That should be me by Justin Bieber" He said.

Out of all the songs, why must I sing that?

"Can I sing another song?" I asked "No" He said and I sighed.

Time skip...

We went to our respective seats and unfortunately, I was seated next to them.

What the fuck.

I bowed at them and they did the same.

Chaeyoung was seated next to me and we talked while whispering to each other "How have you been?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

Chaeyoung and I are close friends.

"I tried to talk to her but she won't listen" She said and I smiled "Chaeyoung, she already found someone else so we should forget about the past" I said.

"What about you?" She asked "I'll take care of myself" I said and she nodded

The event started and I started to feel dizzy "I'm feeling dizzy" I whispered to Chaeyoung "You want me to call the medic?" She asked and held my hand "It's okay" I said and smiled

As the event continues, I started feeling worse "Y/N, you look pale" Chaeyoung said "I'm fine" I said "Y/N, you're up next" The staff said and I nodded.

I went to the backstage and drank some water.

I went to the stage and sang.

'That should be me, holding your hand
That should be me, making you laugh
That should be me, this is so sad
That should be me
That should be me
That should be me, feeling your kiss
That should be me, buying you gifts
This is so wrong
I can't go on
Till you believe
That should be me
That should-'

I teared up as I sang the song and glanced at Tzuyu.

I wasn't able to finish the song when everything went black.

NO ONE POV

Everyone was shocked with what happened.

The TWICE members were worried especially Tzuyu.

Y/N was quickly sent to the hospital to know the cause of her sudden faint.

Y/N POV

Time skip...

I woke up at a hospital bed "I fainted?" I asked "Yes" My manager said and I looked at him.

"Why?" I asked "You've overworked yourself" He said and sighed "The agency decided to let you have a break for a while" He said and I nodded.

The door opened and I saw Tzuyu.

She hugged me "What's happening?" I asked "Chaeyoung clearly explained everything to me" She said and cried.

"I'm sorry for not listening and dropping my conclusions without hearing you out" She said "It's all in the past" I said.

"You should go now" I said "Your members must be waiting for you" I said and she nodded "Do you still love me?" I asked "Yes but I love Sana more" She said and I nodded.

Sana entered my room "We need to go now" She said "We'll be going now" Tzuyu said and hugged Sana before leaving.

That should be me but I guess we're just destined to meet and not to be  together.