Chaeyoung - Dimple

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

"Chaeyoungie, can I poke your dimple?" I asked and she nodded.

I poked her dimple and giggled "What's so fun about poking it?" She asked "It's just cute" I said.

"I wish I have those" I said and pouted "FROM THE START!" Our choreographer said and we stood up.

We danced and I poked her dimple in every chance I get followed by my giggles.

"Y/N, that's so annoying" She said and I pouted "Nayeon unnie, Chaeyoung is bullying me" I said "Y/N, she's not bullying you, what you're doing is really annoying" They said and I sulked.

"What's wrong with poking her dimple?" I mumbled "You poked my dimple for countless times today already" Chaeyoung said.

An idea popped in my mind "I'll just go to Stray kids' practice room" I said and ran away.

I entered their practice room and bowed "Y/N, why are you here?" They asked and bowed at me.

"Chan oppa, can I stay here for a while?' I asked and he nodded "Oppa, can I poke your dimple?" I asked and he nodded.

I poked her dimple and giggled "Is it fun?" He asked and I nodded while giggling "Chaeyoung won't allow me to poke her dimple anymore" I said and he pinched my cheek "Cute" He said.

We heard the door open but I ignored it "Sunbaenims" They said and I looked at the door.

I saw my unnies "Y/N, come here" Jihyo unnie said and I shook my head "I won't" I said and poked Chan oppa's dimple.

"Now" She said "Nope" I said "It's much more fun here, Chan oppa allows me to poke his dimple" I said and they laughed.

"She's such a child" Changbin oppa said "You'll walk or we'll drag you?" Sana unnie asked "I'll stay here" I said and they approached me.

"Sorry, Chan" They apologized "It's okay" He said and Momo unnie dragged me together with the rest of the unnies.

We arrived at our practice room "You didn't have to disturb them" Tzuyu said "Come on now, you can poke my dimple" Chaeyoung said and I went to her.

"Yours is deeper than oppa's" I said and they laughed "Such an addict when it comes to dimples" They said

We have a class for today and I'm too tired to attend🙂