Chaeyoung

Female reader

Y/N POV

"Come on, Y/N. Just come at out concert and meet the girls for at least once" My sister said.

"I don't know. Let me check my schedules" I said "You have to come" She said and glared at me.

"Unnie, I'm busy" I said and she pinched my sides.

"The girls have been wanting to meet you ever since" She said "Please stop working for once and spend time with the girls?" She asked and pouted.

"Unnie, I'm the Chief Executive Officer of my company, I can't just go whenever I want to" I said.

I looked at her and she was really not happy with that.

I sighed "When is it?" I asked and her eyes shined.

She smiled widely "25 or 26?" She asked "25" I said and she hugged me "You're the best!" She said "I know" I said.

"Don't tell the girls. I want to surprise them" I said and she nodded.

"I want a good seat" I said "VIP?" She asked and I nodded.

A week later...

It was already the day of the concert.

I arrived at the concert place and called my sister.

"Unnie, I'm already here" I said "I'll fetch you" She said and ended the call.

I waited for s few minutes "IM Y/N!" My sister shouted "You don't have to be loud" I said as I cover my ears.

When did she get so loud?

I greeted their manager and we went in "The concert starts in 5 hours" My sister said and I widened my eyes.

"No wonder there were not a lot fans outside" I said and and sighed.

"What am I supposed to do while waiting?" I asked "Whatever you want" She said.

We stopped and she knocked on the door.

We entered the room and eyes were on us.

I removed my mask and introduced myself.

"Hello. I'm Im Y/N, Nayeon unnie's sister. It's nice to finally meet all of you" I said and bowed at them before smiling.

"She's hot" I heard Sana unnie mumble and I giggled at her remark.

"Thank you, unnie" I said "Do we have to introduce ourselves?" Jihyo unnie gently asked and I shook my head.

"No need, unnie" I said and she smiled.

"First of all, why are you polite and your sister is not?" Tzuyu asked and my sister glared at her.

"I also have no idea, Tzuyu" I said "She's the same age as the maknaes, so yeah" My sister explained and I nodded.

"I also bought gifts for everyone" I said "Let me just get it since it's still in my car" I said.

"May I ask for the managers' help?" I asked and they nodded.

NAYEON POV

Y/N left with our managers.

As soon as the door closed, the girls bombarded me with questions.

I stopped them "Why don't you ask Y/N herself?" I asked.

"I think our Chaeyoung has a little crush on Y/N" Dahyun said and I smiled.

"I don't" Chaeyoung said "Then I'll shoot my shot" Sana said and I immediately shook my head.