Dahyun - Whisper

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

"Y/N unnie, can I ask you a question?" A fan asked and I nodded.

"DahMo or SaiDa?" She asked and I giggled.

"DahY/N" I said and smiled.

They screamed "DAHYUN UNNIE, DID YOU HEAR THAT?" She asked.

"Very loud and clear" Dahyun said and I sat next to her.

"Flirting, huh?" I said "Whatever" She said "Sana unnie" She said and went away.

I pouted while watching their interaction.

Dahyun took Sana unnie's slipper.

Sana unnie whispered something on Dahyun's ear that made her return the slipper.

I wonder what it was.

I shrugged it off and interacted with our fans.

"Y/N noona, do you get jealous easily?" A fan asked "I think so" I said and giggled.

"She gets jealous like so fast" Momo unnie said "She gets jealous the most when-" I cut Jeongyeon unnie off.

"AAAAAAAA!" I shouted "Shut up, unnie" I said "She hates being ignored" Nayeon unnie said and I nodded.

The members began exposing me to our fans.

Time skip...

We arrived at our dorm "Sana unnie, what did you tell Dahyun earlier?" I asked "When?" She asked.

"When you whispered something to her" I said and she giggled.

"I can't tell you" She said and I pouted.

I went to the living room and laid on the couch.

"DAHYUN" I shouted "WHY?" She asked "COME HERE" I said.

She came "What?" She asked "What did Sana unnie tell you earlier?" I asked "When she whispered something to your earlier at the fansign" I said.

"You can't know it" She said and was about to leave but I pulled her.

She fell on top of me "Tell me" I said "L-Let me go" She said "Why are you stuttering?" I asked "Nothing" She said.

"I won't let you go unless you tell me what Sana unnie told you" I said and hugged her tighter.

"HELP!" She shouted and tried to get out of my arms but I didn't let her.

Sana unnie went to us "What's happening?" She asked "She won't let go of me" Dahyun said.

"I just wanna know what you told her earlier, Sana unnie" I said "Just tell her" Sana unnie said and Dahyun pouted.

"Let go of me first" She said and I did.

She stood up "I stole your chocolate" She said and ran away.

"YOU WHAT?!" I shouted "It's okay" I said trying to calm myself "It's just a chocolate" I said.

"If you were me, I already kicked her out" Sana unnie said "Chocolate is the most precious thing on earth for you, right?" She asked and I nodded.

"She stole it, Y/N" She said "And she didn't want you to know that she did" She added.

"She also plan to take more chocolates in the future" She said "KIM DAHYUN, GET OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND FACE ME, NOW!" I shouted and Sana unnie walked away while laughing.

Belated happy birthday to our dear Mina!!