Dahyun - Possessive

Requested by:Dahyunswifey
Enjoooy!

Female reader

DAHYUN POV

Y/N just arrived at our dorm to give us a visit, what a lovely girlfriend of mine.

I welcomed her with a big hug "I missed you" I said "I missed you, too" She said and kissed my forehead "WHAT ABOUT US?" The members asked "Find your own girlfriends" I said "I missed you more, dorks" Y/N said and hugged the members.

She missed the members more than her own girlfriend.

I glared at the members and they broke the hug "We need to rest now, Y/N" Sana unnie said and gulped nervously while looking at me.

The members nodded and ran back to their rooms "Now, I have you all by myself" I said and dragged her to my room.

I glared at her "You miss the members more than me?" I asked and she shook her head "I miss you the most, Leonardo" She said and laughed "Nothing's funny here" I said and she pouted.

"I was just kidding earlier" She defended "If you want, we can go out and go for a walk" She suggested and I nodded "I'll just change my clothes" I said and she nodded.

Time skip...

We walked by the Han river, our favorite spot "I miss this place" Y/N said and I glared at her "But I miss going here with you more" She added and I smiled.

We were admiring the beautiful sky when someone called us "DAHYUN UNNIE, Y/N UNNIE!" Five girls shouted "ITZY!" Y/N excitedly ran to them.

I followed her "What are you girls doing here?" I asked "Just getting some fresh air, unnie" Yeji said "Y/N unnie, can you treat us some ice cream?" Yuna asked "Sure" Y/N said.

I glared at her and she pouted "I'm sorry but me and MY GIRLFRIEND over here is having a date so she won't be able to treat you" I said and they laughed.

"Unnie, we just want an ice cream but you're being possessive over Y/N unnie" Chaeryeong said "We won't take her away from you" Lia said "Just treat us next time, unnie. Bye-bye" Ryujin said and they walked away.

I held hands with Y/N "Let's buy food for your members" She suggested "Them again?" I asked "I'm sure they're hungry" She said and I nodded.

Time skip...

We arrived back at the dorm "Y/N, can you help me with picking a selca for ONCE?" Sana unnie asked and sat beside Y/N.

They laughed together that made me mad.

"Y/N, you need to go home" I said and they looked at me "It's only 5pm" They said "NOW" I said and they pouted "Fine" She said.

She bid her goodbye to the members and I escorted her to the door "I had a lot of fun today" She said "With them, I know" I said and she laughed "I love it when you're like that" She said "Like what?" I asked "Possessive" She said and I slammed the door "GO HOME" I said and I hear her laugh before walking away.