NaMo - Soulmate

Requested by: Triscorp

IDK if this is what it's supposed to be..

Female reader

NAYEON POV

"Momo, we have the same soulmate" I said and she gasped "C.Y/N?" She asked and I nodded.

"Normally, the two persons with the same initials have the opposite personality" Jihyo said.

"The one is the good one and the other one is bad or can be an enemy" She added.

"How are we supposed to know which is which?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

"We should find both of them" Momo said and I nodded "How?" I asked "Fate" She said.

A week later...

"UNNIE, I FOUND SOMEONE NAMED CHOI Y/N!" Momo shouted and I hurriedly went to her room.

We looked at the list "Cha Y/N" I said "Who's the good one?" We both asked.

We got their numbers.

"I'll call Cha Y/N" I said and she nodded.

I contacted the number "Hello?" She asked "Hi" I said "May I help you?" She asked "I need to meet you, if that's alright?" I asked.

"May I ask who this is?" She asked "I  may be your soulmate" I said "What's the initials on your wrist?" I asked.

"I.NY" She said and I gasped.

"I really need to meet you ASAP" I said "I work at JYPE, we can meet at the café near it" She said.

"Nope, we'll meet in the building" I said and hung up.

"The Choi Y/N is our enemy" I said and Momo gasped.

Momo and I went to the building.

"Cha Y/N?" I asked the staffs "Here" Someone said and we approached her.

"Nayeon, Momo?" She asked in disbelief and we nodded.

"Let's talk privately" I said and she nodded.

We went to a private room "I am your soulmate" I said and showed her my wrist.

"I need you to help us" I said "With?" She asked "My soulmate might harm me" Momo said and I nodded.

"How can I help?" She asked "We'll meet Choi Y/N and we need you to come with us" I said.

"We know you trained self defense" Momo said and she nodded.

"When are we going?" She asked "Now" I said and she widened her eyes.

"We need to do it as soon as we can or someone will be harmed" I said and she sighed.

"I'll just get my bag" She said "For w-" She cut me off "It'll help us" She said and left.

Y/N POV

Time skip...

I met Choi Y/N and luckily, she was alone.

She looked dangerous "Look, I don't want to waste my time" She said and I smirked.

She grabbed my wrist "YOU'RE NOT MY SOULMATE!" She shouted and punched me.

"Y/N!" Nayeon shouted and went out of the car.

"I'm okay, stay inside" I said and she nodded.

I looked at the bitch.

I kicked, punched her, and everything I wanted to do to defend myself.

She laid on the ground.

I grabbed her wrist and cut it.

"You have no soulmate anymore" I teased and threw her hand somewhere.

I went in the car "Momo, look at your wrist" I told her.

"K.HC?" She said "It was changed" She said and I smiled.

"In order to change your soulmate, you must cut the other's wrist" I said.

"So what are we?" Nayeon asked "Soulmates" I said "Ask me to be your girlfriend" She said "Why?" I asked.

"Because I'm perfect from head to toe" She said and we laughed.

"Soulmate, stick with me?" I asked and she nodded happily.