Momo - Friends with feelings

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

We're practicing our dance and I got hot.

I removed my shirt leaving me in my sports bra.

"Is it too hot?" Jihyo asked and I nodded.

Momo approached me "Wear your shirt" She said "I'm hot" I said "Whatever" She said "I already turned the AC on" She said and rolled her eyes

What's with her today?

I wore my shirt and used my phone.

Time skip...

"That's all for today" Our manager said and we fixed our things to go back to the dorm.

We went to the parking lot and got in the van.

I only saw Momo inside the van "Just the two of us?" I asked and she nodded.

"Dahyun wants to do a live with the others so she went to them" She said and I nodded.

I sat down and closed my eyes.

She was just silent.

That's unusual of her.

I opened my eyes and looked at her.

She was staring at me.

"Why?" I asked but she looked away "I'm hungry" She said and I laughed.

"Then why are you staring at me?" I asked "Am I a food to you?" I asked "I wanted to tell you but I didn't want to disturb you" She said.

"You should've told manager-nim" I said "I want you to treat me" She said and I scoffed.

"I won't" I said "I won't talk to you!" She said "Then don't!" I said and used my phone.

We arrived at the dorm and I stormed out of the van to my room.

I locked the door and laid on the bed.

She also has money but why is she asking me to treat her?

How can she raise her voice at me?

"Y/N, can we talk?" She said and she knocked on my door.

I unlocked the door knob and opened the door.

"What?" I asked "I'm sorry for raising my voice at you" She said.

"Why did you?" I asked "I was just annoyed" She said "Because you removed your shirt earlier and everyone saw your body" She said.

"So?" I asked "So?" She asked "What if I removed my shirt, were you jealous?" I asked.

"N-No" She stuttered "I'm just looking after you" She said "Do you like me?" I asked "Never" She said and I pouted.

"I like you but since-" She cut me off "Really?" She asked with a smiled.

I nodded "But since you don't-" She cut me off.

"I like you, too" She confessed and I nodded "I know" I said "How?" She asked "You're too obvious" I said and she covered her face with her hands.

I pulled her into a hug "Good thing, I'm taller" I said and she lightly slap my arm.

She her face on the crook on my neck "You don't know how jealous I was everytime" She said "Oh, I know and it made me want to tease you more everytime" I said.

She laughed "Friends with feelings?" She asked and I nodded "Since we can't be together for now" I said "But you know that you're mine and I'm yours?" She said and I nodded.

"Don't let your feelings for me fade, okay?" I said and she nodded "Do the same for me" I said and nodded.