Sana - Jagiya

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

I hugged Sana unnie "Jagiya?" She asked "Jagiya, I'm sleepy" I said and she giggled.

"You can't sleep" She said "We have to film TTT" She added and I pouted.

"Jagiya" I said "YOU TWO ARE SO WEIRD!" The members said and I laughed.

"You two aren't even together" Nayeon unnie said "Sana unnie is still my Jagiya" I said and hugged her.

"Too tight" Sana unnie complained "Oops" I said and giggled.

Time skip...

We finished filming the TTT "Jihyo unnie, where's Sana unnie?" I asked "She already left with Momo and Chaeyoung" She said and I gasped.

"She left me?" I asked and whined.

"I wanna go now" I said and went in the van.

We arrived at our dorm "Sana, your Jagiya is mad at you" The members said and I went to my room.

SANA POV

"Why?" I asked "You left her" They said and I giggled.

I went in her room and leaned on her door "Jagiya" I called but she ignored me.

"Jagiya" I called again "If you don't talk to me, I'll just go out with Miyeon to go out with me" I said.

She stood up from her bed and hugged me.

"Miyeon unnie again?" She asked and looked at me.

"You two even have the same nail designs" She said "What about me?" She asked and I laughed at her cuteness.

"Since we're going to Jeju soon, let's buy couple luggage if you want" I said and she smiled.

"Let's go" She said "Our very first date" She added.

"Date?" I asked "Jagiya, I'll treat you like a queen" She said and I smiled.

Y/N POV

"Jagiya, I really like you" I confessed "Y/N, you're too young to be in a relationship" She said and I pouted.

"Will you wait for me?" I asked and she nodded.

"I'll wait for you whatever it takes, Jagiya" She said and smiled.

A year later...

"JAGIYA!" Sana unnie shouted and hugged Tzuyu.

You lied.

You didn't wait for me.

"Y/N, you okay?" Nayeon unnie asked "It hurts" I said and cried.

"Sana, we'll just go out" Nayeon unnie said and she nodded.

We went out of the dorm "You should accept it" She said "Why did I even believe her words?" I asked.

Nayeon unnie hugged me "Aigoo, our maknae" She said and patted my back.