Dahyun - Find me

Female reader

Y/N POV

I'm ONCE and a Dahyun stan.

I am amazed by her talent, dancing, singing, rapping, flexibility and many more, but her talent to find cameras really made me love her.

I am currently here in my room and laying on my bed.

It's only 1 in the afternoon so I decided to take a walk "Mom, I'll just take a walk" I said "Do you need accompany?" She asked "One guard should be enough" I said and she nodded.

My family is rich and popular in the world of businesses so I always have accompany with me.

I brought my dog with me and walked around the city "It's beautiful, right?" I said and the guard nodded.

I set up my camera and did a cover of TWICE's More&More "Did I do well?" I asked the guard and he gave male a thumbs up "Impressive, Ms. Choi" He said and I smiled.

I posted it on my social media accounts and gained many compliments from the viewers.

We went back home and my little sister hugged me "Missed me?" I asked her and she nodded "This little girl" I said and pinched her cheeks "Ouch!" She complained and I laughed.

I carried her "Unnie, put me down!" She shouted "Nope" I said "Y/N, put your sister down" Dad said and I laughed "Nope" I said and he chased me "I'll put her down" I said while panting.

We laughed "Do you want to audition for JYPE?" Dad asked "I'm already 18" I said "It's never too late" He said "Dad, it's hard to be an idol and you have to be perfect to not be bashed" I said and he nodded "Fine" He said and smiled.

TWICE POV

We're resting at our dorm "GIRLS, I NEED TO SHOW YOU SOMETHING!" Dahyun shouted and we gathered at the living room "What is it?" We asked.

She showed as a video of a dance cover of More&More "She has the potential" We said "She can be an idol" Dahyun said "And how are you sure about that?" We asked "I'll ask pd-nim to get her" She said "Eh?" We asked and she smiled.

Y/N POV

The next day...

I have no plans today so I decided to sleep in the whole morning "MS. CHOI, LUNCH IS READY" My maid said "THANK YOU" I shouted back and washed my face before going to the dining area.

I saw them waiting "Do you have plans for today?" My mom asked "None" I said "Bring your sister out" Dad said and I nodded.

I took a shower and went to my sister's room "Unnie, what should I wear?" She asked "You're already 9 years old, you choose and I'll take a look" I said and she nodded.

She went to her bathroom and went out "You've also got my style" I said and she giggled "That's good. Let's go" I said and she held my hand.

We went to our car and five bodyguards went with us "Unnie, why do we have to have guys with us?" My sister asked "Because they will keep us safe" I said and she looked at the guards "Thank you for keeping us safe" She said and they smiled at her.

We went to the park "Want to see me dance?" I asked and she nodded.

I danced and she smiled "Unnie, I wanna dance, too" She said "I'll teach you" I said and she smiled.

We were practicing when crowd gathered around us "Ms. Choi, we need to leave" The guards said and I nodded.

We went in our car and I used my phone "Let's go to the nearest café" I said and the driver drove.