Chaeyoung - Smol bean

Male reader

Y/N POV

"Chaeyoungie" I contacted my girlfriend "I miss you" I said "I don't miss you" She said "Why?" I asked "Because if we're together, you'll just tease me" She said "I'm just stating the fact that you are small" I said and she hung up.

I laughed at her attitude and contacted Jihyo "How's she?" I asked "Locked herself in her room" She said and we laughed "Can I go there?" I asked "Sure" She said "Don't inform Chae" I said and she hummed.

I drove to their dorm with some strawberries for my girlfriend.

"Y/N!" They shouted and I signed them to be quiet and thet nodded.

Tzuyu accompanied me to her door "Seyoung, there are strawberries here" She said and the door opened revealing my little cub "Where?" She asked and frowned as she saw me.

"Why are you here?" She asked "Strawberries?" I asked and she locked her door "I'm out of here" Tzuyu said and left.

I knocked "Cub, I'm sorry" I said "No!" She said "Please" I said and unlocked her door using a card.

She was laying on her bed "How did you get in?" She asked and I showed the card "Leave" She said.

I hugged her "I'm sorry. Don't be mad" I said "Let me go" She said and roared "Fine. Here are your strawberries" I acted like I was sad and stood up.

She grabbed my wrist making me smile secretly "You're really leaving?" She asked and I nodded.

She pulled me making me fall next to her "I'm not mad anymore. Don't leave" She said while smiling "No. You told me to leave" I said and stood up.

I went down "3,2,1" The girls counted and Chaeyoung shouted "Y/N!" She said and hugged me from behind "Please stay" She said and tightened her hug.

I nodded "Okay" I said "We'll be at her room" I said and they nodded while holding their laugh.

We went back to her room and cuddled "I missed you" She said "Do you have plans tomorrow?" I asked and she nodded.

"With who?" I asked coldly "Do you have another boyfriend?" I asked and she pinched my cheeks "Of course not" She said and pecked my lips "We'll go grocery shopping tomorrow" She said and I smiled.

The next day...

We went to the market "Tower, can you reach that for me?" She sked and I laughed "What's with the nickname?" I asked "Nothing. I just wanted to call you that since you're taller than me" She said and I reached the chip for her "Here you go, Smol bean" I said "Smol bean?" She asked and I nodded.

We finished the grocery shopping and went back to their dorm "Where do you wanna go next?" I asked "Your house" She said and I nodded.

"We'll just go to Y/N's house" She said "Don't do anything stupid" Sana said and we laughed "We won't" I said and we left.

We watch some dramas while cuddling on my bed "I love you" I said and she smiled at me "I-I love you, too" She said.

"I love you despite your height" I teased and she slapped my arm "You're such a bully" She said "But you love me" I said "I don't anymore" She "You just said that you do" I said and tickled her sides "I'm being serious here" She said seriously.

I stopped "What?" I asked "I planned this day as our last day together" She said "I felt out of love" She said and I felt tears building up "No" I said and hugged her tightly "Don't leave me" I said "I'll do everything" I said and cried.

She pushed me "We're done" She said and left me, all alone.

Without a family, without friends, without anyone.

I cried my heart out and made myself stronger.

2 years later...

It's 2019 and I am now a succesful soloist of YG entertainment.

I became cold to everyone because I don't want anyone to come in my life and leave me in the end, just like how they all did.

I was invited to perform in MAMA, which means that I'll see her after two years, after she left.

Time skip...

It's the day for the event so I went to the place and head to my dressing room "TWICE's dressing room is just next to you, you should visit them" My manager said and I just nodded.

I changed into my clothes and my manager dragged me to TWICE's dressing room.

I glared at him and turned to the girls "I hope you win an award. Bye" I said and left.

TWICE POV

He left and we looked at each other "Was that the Y/N that we once knew?" We asked "Bae Y/N, the soloist now" Our manager said "Wow" We said.

Everyone performed and last one to perform is Y/N.

(Things I do slowly by IU)

'Slowly slowly slowly
I'm trying to forget you
More so than time which passes faster and faster
I'm trying to slowly forget you

If you knew, if you found out, You might feel sorry
So I'm forming the habit of forgetting things slowly

I'll love for just a little longer
I'll remember for just a little longer
Only until these tears, fallen on the floor, dry up
I'll endure it only for today
I'll wait only for today
Whenever it is that you think of me, you can come see me

I don't like it, don't like it, don't like it
But I end up lying
And so, and so, nobody seems to know
of our break-up

If you knew, if you found out, I don't know what you'll say
So when I ask you, you say you're doing well

I'll love for just a little longer
I'll remember for just a little longer
Only until these tears, fallen on the floor, dry up
I'll endure it only for today
I'll wait only for today
Whenever it is that you think of me, you can come see me

Sometimes I hate you
When I suddenly feel all alone
When I start to cry over unimportant things, That is when

But I will still love
But I will still remember
Only until this pain from our break-up ceases
I'll endure for just a few more days
I'll wait for just a few more days
Because someday you might come back, saying you were wrong, Saying you're sorry
Saying let's start over again'

He finished singing and we all looked at Chaeyoung who was crying "Don't cry" We whispered and she wiped her tears.

Y/N POV

She was my everything but she left me.

I was not enough because she fell out of love.

I still love you, but I have to move on from you, my smol bean.