Chaeyoung - Coincidence

Female reader

Y/N POV

I became internet friends with someone.

She chose to hide her identity.

We both have interests in art. She draws just like me.

I really wanted to meet her but I don't want to push her to meet me.

Internet Friend

(I/F - Internet Friend)

Y/N: Hey Internet Friend:)
Y/N: You busy again?
I/F: Nope.
Y/N: We've been friends for almost a year now yet we don't know each others names.
I/F: I'm Chaeyoung. That should be enough.
Y/N: I'm Y/N. Your name is the same as TWICE Chaeyoung. What a coincidence.
I/F: You know her?
Y/N: Of course. She's my bias. That cute smol little cub is so adorable that I want to keep her in my pocket.
I/F: I got to go now. Bye-bye.
Y/N: Take care.

She had always been busy ever since we met but we became close.

I tell her my problems and she comforts me but she never told me anything about her except her interest in art, just like TWICE Chaeyoung. This is such a coincidence.

Is she really TWICE Chaeyoung? It's impossible, right?

An idol will never talk to me. I'm just a normal girl, well my family is rich but I don't show it because I like to keep it simple.

"Ms. Y/N, your parents our looking for you, it's time to eat" Our maid said and I nodded.

I went to our dining table "Y/N" Mom called "Yes?" I asked "I told your uncle JYP that you are a big fan of TWICE and he said that you can come to his building anytime" She said "Thank you" I said and smiled.

"Don't foget to give your little brother a visit" Dad said "Dad, Felix is a grown up man already" I said "But fine. I missed that boy" I said.

The next day...

I drove to my uncle's building "It's been a while since I came here" I said and went in.

"May I ask what you need?" The security guard asked "I'm Y/N, uncle told me that I can visit this place anytime" I said "Ms. Lee" He said and bowed.

I went to my brother's practice room first "Noona" He said "Don't you Noona me. I'm only a year older" I said "Y/N, the boys missed you" He said "Where are they?" I asked "Just bought sonething. They'll be back in a minute" He said.

"Is it hard?" I asked "What?" He asked "Being an idol. I'm sure it is" I said and he nodded "But I love doing this" He said "I once dreamed to be an idol" I said "Really? Why are you only telling me this now?" He asked "I don't know" I said.

"But with all the pressure I see in the trainees. I just pursued art" I said "And now you're famous at the age of 22" He said and I smiled.

"WE'RE BACK" The boys arrived "Y/N!" They said and hugged me "Let me go" I said "Noona" I.N said "Call me Y/N. I look old when someone calls me unnie or noona" I said and they laughed.

"Why aren't you visiting us anymore?" Hyunjin asked "Busy" I said "You and Chaeyoung should meet" Changbin said "They're busy" I said.

"Let's go" They said and pulled me.

"Where?" I asked but they kept on pulling me "Let me go, you idiots" I said but they didn't listen.

We arrived at I don't know where "TWICE unnies meet Y/N, Felix's sister" They said "Eh?" I said and saw 9 ladies infront of me "Hi" They all said and I smiled.

"Chaeyoung, Y/N is also into arts and you're her bias" They said "Can you boys shut up" I said "I can speak for myself" I said and they let go of me.

"Hello, I'm Lee Y/N. It's pleasure to be here" I said "Y/N? Your name is like the name of someone I know" Chaeyoung said "But her name is a bit unique" The girls said "Don't tell me-" I said "INTERNET FRIEND!?" We both said.

"What?" They asked "We met online and became friends but I don't tell her any information except my name, Chaeyoung" Chaeyoung explained.

"I must be dreaming" I said and my brother slapped me playfully "FELIX!" I shouted "We'll get going now" The boys said and left.

I touched my cheek "It's pink. Does it hurt?" Chaeyoung said "Not that much" I said "We'll just go out" The girls said and left the two of us alone.

"It wasn't a coincidence afterall" We both said and giggled "Can I have your autograph? I love your works" She said "Only if we can have a picture together" I said and she nodded.

"Friends?" I asked "Bestfriends" She said "You're really Chaeyoung" I said "Yes, That cute smol little cub that is so adorable that you want to keep in your pocket." She said and I laughed.

"You remembered" I said "What did you like about me? Why am I your bias?" She asked "Everything about you. You are so adorable" I said "Who is older?" She asked "Me but only like a month" I said "So don't call me unnie" I added and she laughed. 

We took pictures and autographs for each other "I'll give you my portrait of you tomorrow. Make sure to display it in your room" I said and she smiled.

"We'll meet again tomorrow. I like that" She said "I'll bring food for everyone" I said "Momo unnie will like that" She said and we laughed.

"I need to get going now. Bye-bye, Chaengie" I said "Bye-bye, Y/N-ie" She said "Cute" I said and she smiled.

I went back home and smiled "What a good day" I said and slept.