Jihyo - Fight

Female reader

(You're TWICE's 10th member)

Y/N POV

I'm so tired.

Our schedule is so hectic.

I feel my body giving up.

"Y/N, won't you eat with us?" Jihyo unnie asked "No" I said coldly "Come eat with us" She said "Unnie, I said no" I said annoyed.

"What's your problem?" She asked "Nothing. You're just annoying" I said and sat on the couch "How am I annoying?" She asked.

"Unnie, you talk too much" I said "What?" She asked "Y/N" Nayeon unnie called "What?" I asked "I'm so tired. Just leave me alone" I said.

"You think that you're the only one who's tired?" Jihyo unnie asked "WE'RE ALSO TIRED!" She shouted "Then rest" I said "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT?" She asked "I'll go to my room" I said and left.

TWICE POV

"That kid" Jihyo said "Just leave her for a while" We said "She always thinks that she's the one who's suffering. She's so insensitive" She said "Jihy-" Momo was cut off "I'll be in my room" Jihyo said and slammed her dorm.

Y/N POV

The next day...

I woke up because we have work to do.

I regretted everything I said to Jihyo unnie.

We have to promote our new full album later.

I want to apologize to her so badly but I'm scared.

We arrived at our dressing room "Jihyo unnie?" I called "Yes?" She asked coldly "I-I'm sorry" I said "It's okay" She said.

I hugged her "I'm really sorry. I wasn't thinking last night. I was so tired and I know that we all are but I was too insensitive about my actions" I said and sobbed on her shoulder.

"Sorry for shouting at you" She said "I deserved it" I said "Stop crying now. We still have to perform later and ONCE will be worried about you if your eyes are like that" She said and wiped my tears.

"I'm sorry" I said "It's okay now" She said "Who made our Y/N cry?" Tzuyu unnie said and hugged me.

"Y/N" The makeup artist said and I nodded "Jihyo unnie made me cry" I said and they laughed "Bad Jihyo" Sana unnie said.

They did my makeup and we waited for our turn to perform "Jihyo unnie" I called "Yes?" She asked "We have a video call event tomorrow, right?" I asked and she nodded "Thanks" I said and smiled.

They squealed "You two look cute" Dahyun unnie said "Mother and daughter" Chaeyoung unnie said and I pouted "Come here. I'll pinch your cheeks" Mina unnie said and I ran away.

She chased me and I tripped "Y/N!" She shouted and I bit my lip as soon as I felt the pain on my knee.

"Does it hurt?" Momo unnie asked ans I nodded "WHAT HAPPENED?" Jihyo unnie asked and looked at my knee "It's bleeding" She said.

She cleaned it "Don't play around. Look what happened" She said and I looked down "I'm sorry for being a burden everytime" I said.

"You are not" She said "But I always get in trouble" I said "You're a troublemaker but not a burden" She said "Stop now. Can you still perform?" She asked and I nodded.

"How about the 'red red red line part'?" She asked "I'll be careful" I said and she nodded "Chin up" She said and I looked at her.

"Be careful next time, okay?" She said and I nodded "I'll pay you back for taking care of me" I said "No need. It's my responsibility" She said.

We performed and I managed to finish it but my knee was bleeding a lot after.

We're at the van, I'm with Jihyo unnie and Nayeon unnie "I'll treat you, unnies" I said "What?" Nayeon unnie asked excitedly "Anything" I said nd she smiled.

"Let's just buy food for everyone?" Jihyo unnie asked and I nodded "I also want a drink" Nayeon unnie said and I nodded.

We ordered food as soon as we arrived at the dorm.

Our food came and we ate "Jihyo and Y/N should always fight so that we'll always have many food" Momo unnie said and I laughed.

"Jihyo unnie is scary when mad so I don't want to argue with her again" I said and they giggled.

"Jeongyeon said that our dorm must be messy now" Nayeon unnie said "I miss her" I said "We all do" They said and we continued eating.