Momo - Wait

Female reader

Y/N POV

Flashback

7 years ago (2012)

Momo and I are best of friends ever since we were babies.

I love her so much, but I'm afraid that she'll avoid me if I tell her what I feel so I'll just keep it to myself and tell her what I feel when the time comes.

I'm currently at Momo's house and we're watching a movie "Y/N/N" She called "Yes?" I asked "I got accepted on the audition" She said "You'll be a trainee?" I asked and she nodded "I'm happy for you" I said and she cried "I'll leave tomorrow" She said and I ried to be positive "I'll follow you there, wait for me and don't forget about me" I said and she nodded.

I looked at her "Promise me that if before you enter a relationship, I'm the first one to know and I should know the man first" I said and we made a pinky promise "Promise" She said.

The next day...

Momo's leaving already and I gave her a gift "Always wear this whenever you're cold" I said and hugged her "Wait for me" I said and she nodded "I'll miss you" She said "Me too" I said and she left, just like that.

A month later...

A month without Momo was hard and yesterday, I found out that I have a cancer.

I needed to have a chemotherapy and that's the reason why I can't follow Momo now.

7 years later...

I survived and I'm now ready to follow her "Mom, dad, I'll miss you" I said and they smiled "Take care" They said and gave me a hug.

I learned korean language while getting cured for 7 years and now, I'm free and I can't wait to see her.

Few hours later...

I arrived here in South Korea and I went the house that my parents bought for me, I'll be staying here from now on.

I oraganized my things "Momo's birthday is tomorrow" I said to myself and bought the album full of our pictures.

I haven't had any contact with her ever since she left.

The next day...

I went to JYPE building hoping that I'll be able to meet Momo.

I went to the staff on the entrance "May I ask if I can meet Twice's Momo?" I asked "Kim Jisoo?" She asked "No. My name is Tanaka Y/N" I said "Wait a minute" She said and I nodded.

Many said that I really look like Jisoo from Blackpink and I take that as a compliment because her visual is amazing.

I waited "Ms. Tanaka, someone wants to see you" She said and I followed her.

We stopped at a door "Mr. Park, shs is here" She said "Let her in" He responded.

I went in and saw JYP "I'm Tanaka Y/N" I sais and bowed at him "Sit down" He said and I sat down.

He looked at me "May I know why you're looking for Momo?" He asked "I'm her childhood bestfriend and we haven't seen each other or had contact with each other ever since she left" I said "You really look like Jisoo" He said "Thank you" I said and smiled.

"Follow me" He said and I nodded.

We went to a practice room and I saw Twice "Pd-nim" They said and bowed at him.

MOMO POV

Pd-nim entered with a woman, it's Y/N/N, but why is she here? I hate her, she didn't follow me.