Jihyo - Sorry

The last chapter wasn't supposed to have another part but a lot of you asked for part 4 so this is the last part.

And for this part, I combined the last part of Ms. Park and a request by: CwcRoblox

Female reader

Y/N POV

She's not serious, right?

I mean, I was just kidding.

Just say no if she insists Y/N.

She won't do it if it's against my will.

But this woman is naughty.

I looked at Jihyo and saw that she was smirking.

Oh god.

"What are you thinking about?" Jihyo asked "You won't fuck me, right?" I asked and she laughed.

That was too straight forward.

"Your mouth has no filter" She said "Of course not" She said and I breathe a sigh of relief.

"But if you want-" I slapped her arm to stop her from saying anything.

"Just not today" I said "Why?" She asked "It's too fast" I reasoned.

It's true though.

We haven't even been dating for a day.

"Then maybe tomorrow?" She asked and I glared at her.

"We have work tomorrow" I said and groaned.

"You can take a day off or a week off" She said "What about you?" I asked.

"I'll be just fine" She said "I doubt that" I said "You ask for me every minute. You won't succeed an hour without me, Ms. Park" I said and smiled in a teasing way.

"Then we'll take the week off together" She said "And it'll be the perfect time for you to move your things in my place" She said.

"I'm moving this week?" I asked and she nodded.

"So we can go to work together" She said and smiled.

"Will that be okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"We're going fast" I said "If we're going to do things in the future, why not do it now?" She said.

She's impatient.

"Should I get a new secretary?" She asked and I frowned.

"Why?" I asked "Are you firing me?" I asked and panicked.

"Well not because of a bad reason" She said "You work too much and I don't want you to get tired" She said.

"I'm already used to it. I'm fine" I said "I'll just get you an assistant" She said.

"No" I said "I don't like that idea" I said.

"I love working with you" I said "But you complain about the amount of work you have" She said.

"That's better than working with another assistant" I said.

"What if that assistant will flirt with me? You wouldn't like that, right?" I said and she nodded.

"You don't have to worry about me" I said and she nodded.

We finally arrived at my place.

"A lot of things happened today and the dinner was absolutely wonderful. Thank you for inviting me over" I said and she smiled.