Nayeon - Dongsaeng

Female reader

Y/N POV

I'm on my way to TWICE's concert here in Seoul.

My boyfriend and I went together. Yes, he is also a ONCE because of my influence.

His bias is Jeongyeon and mine is Nayeon because I love everything about her.

We went in the arena and got the VIP seats "Excited?" My boyfriend, Chase asked and I nodded "Come with me" He said "Our seats might be taken" I said "It won't be" He assured and held my hand.

We went to the backstage "Are we allowed here?" I asked and he nodded "I paid for a pass" He said and my face lit up "Are we gonna meet them?" I asked and he nodded "We'll have a short interaction with them" He said and I smiled.

A staff went to us "This way" The staff said and we followed her.

We stopped infront of a door "VIP audience" We heard the staff said "You'll only have ten minutes" The staff said and entered.

We saw all of TWICE members "One in a million, we are TWICE!" They said and bowed at us "I'm Chase and this is my girlfriend, Y/N" Chase said and we bowed at them.

I'm so nervous right now because it's Twice infront of me "So Y/N, right?" Nayeon asked and I nodded "You're so pretty" They complimented "Thank you, unnies" I said "May we ask your age?" Jeongyeon asked "20" I said and smiled.

I looked at my boyfriend who was busy with his phone "I'll just answer this call" He said and left.

They all stared at me "I'm really curious, can you sing?" Jihyo asked "Yes, unnie" I said and they smiled "Can you dance?" Momo asked and I nodded.

They kept on staring at me and I'm getting shy "Do you want to be an idol?" Mina asked "Yes. I was a JYPE trainee before" I said and they all looked shocked "What happened?" Dahyun asked "I was to debut with a girl group that time. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to continue it" I explained and they looked sad "Why?" Chaeyoung asked "I was afraid" I said "Of?" Tzuyu asked "Of people invading my privacy and judging me" I said and they nodded.

I really dreamed of becoming an idol, but I fear it at the same time.

I smiled at them "Time's up" Their manager said and I bowed at them "It was a pleasure meeting you, sunbaenims" I said "Make you dream come true, we'll be here for you" They said and I nodded.

I went back to our seat and saw my boyfriend "Why didn't you come back?" I asked "I want you to have the time with them since you love them so much" He said and I smiled.

The concert started and I made an eye contact with Nayeon.

We kept screaming and chanting as loud as possible to show our support and gratitude to them.

The concert was already coming to an end and they walked around the stage while the title medley was being played.

Nayeon walked towards us and smiled at me. I probably assumed it but I'm still happy.

The concert ended and my voice was gone.

Chase dropped me off at our house and I head to my bedroom since it's already late.

The next day...

I woke up at 12nn and went down to eat "Did you enjoy?" My mother asked "Yes. I even get to talk with them" I said and she smiled "Your father wants to see you at his office later, at 2pm" She said "Okay" I said and ate.

I prepared myself and went to my father's company, BALENCIAGA. Yes, we own it.

I knocked "It's me" I said and he let me in "What is it?" I asked "JYPE wants you to train again" He said "Will you allow me?" I asked "We will always support you" He said and I smiled.