Tzuyu - Boss

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

Year 2025

It's my first day of work as a secretary of Chou Tzuyu, former member of TWICE.

I went to her company which produces beauty products "She is looking for you" One of the staffs said and I nodded.

I went to her office "Ms. Chou?" I asked "Come in" She said and I went in.

It's my first time seeing her this close and her visuals are really a thing "Park Y/N, right?" She said and I nodded "Born on July 3, 2000" She said and I nodded "Do you have a girl/boyfriend?" She asked "None" I said "Good, I'm not yet signing the contract" She said "May I ask the reason why?" I asked and she placed a folder on her desk.

I looked at it "Sign that first" She said "What is it?" I asked "First, you can't be in a relationship, second, you have to follow everything I say, lastly, you are not allowed to interact with other staffs especially the flirty ones" She said "Why?" I asked "Because you are mine" She said "Yes?" I asked "You are my secretary and I hate sharing what's mine" She said and I signed it "Good, your seat is there" She pointed the desk and chair near hers "Thank you" I said and she smiled.

I sat on my seat and saw her staring at me "Do you need anything?" I asked "I need you to come with me later" She said and I nodded.

I looked at her schedule "You only have one appointment for today, Ms. Chou" I said "What time?" She asked "2pm" I said "Good. Come with me" She said "Where?" I asked "Rule number two, follow everything I say" She said and I nodded.

We went to her car and she said something to her driver.

We both sat on the backseat "So do you know TWICE?" She asked and I nodded "I love your group" I said and she smiled "Who is your bias?" She asked "Everyone" I said "Choose" She said "You" I said and smiled at her.

We arrived at JYPE building "Why are we here, Ms. Chou?" I asked "Just follow me" She said and we went to a practice room "TWICE?" I asked and she nodded "TZUYU!" They all said and hugged her.

They looked at me "Hi, I'm Park Y/N, Ms. Chou's secretary" I said and bowed at them "Y/N's so cute" They said and I smiled "How old are you?" They asked "I'm 25 years old" I said "Sit over there" Ms. Chou said and I sat on the couch.

I watched them as they dance and Tzuyu danced well.

TZUYU POV

I saw Y/N staring at me "Y/N?" I called "Y/N?" I called again, but she didn't respond.

I pecked Y/N's cheek "Ms. Chou?" Y/N asked and the girls squealed "Why aren't you responding?" I asked "I'm sorry, I just spaced out" Y/N said and I pinched Y/N's cheeks "Cute" I said and Y/N blushed "Can I kiss Y/N too?" Sana asked and I glared at her.

We practiced again "Don't eye-fuck me this time" I whispered to Y/N's ear and Y/N blushed "I wonder what she said to Y/N" The unnies whispered and I smiled.

Y/N POV

I thought she was innocent.

I can't help but stare at her until I felt someone tickling me "YAH STOP!" I shouted and I looked at the person "Ms. Chou?" I asked "How dare you shout at me?" She asked "I didn't mean to" I said "Because you were busy staring at me?" She whispered "N-No" I said "Y/N's not good at lying" Her unnies said.

She looked at me "We'll get going now" Ms. Chou said and grabbed my wrist "It was nice meeting all of you" I said and we left.

We went to her van "Let's eat lunch" She said and I nodded.