Momo - Breathtaking

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

My girlfriend have been very busy the past month in preparation for the concert and finally, it's taking place today.

It's saddening that Jeongyeon unnie is not here but we'll patiently wait for her.

I arrived at their dressing room.

"Hi" I said and the girls hugged me.

"How are you?" Jihyo asked "Good. How about you girls?" I said "We've been so busy" Sana said and I placed my bag.

I sat down on the chair "Where's Momo?" I asked "She just used the bathroom" They said and I nodded.

I talked with the girls while waiting for my girlfriend.

"What's taking her so long?" I asked "I'm here" Momo suddenly popped out of nowhere.

I smiled and hugged her "I missed you" I said "I missed you, too" She said and ate some snacks.

"We'll start with the makeup now" The makeup artist said and they nodded.

I looked at Momo who was busy with her food.

"Are you seriously going to focus on food while I'm here?" I asked and she giggled.

"I'm sorry. I didn't have lunch" She said "Why?" I asked worriedly.

"I want ONCE to see my abs" She said and I pinched her cheeks.

"Eating a meal won't make that disappear" I said and she groaned.

"That hurt" She said while caressing her cheeks.

"Sorry. You're just too cute" I said and she ignored me.

She continued eating her food and I just admired how she loves food so much.

"Y/N, Momo might melt" Nayeon said and I laughed "Was I staring for too long?" I asked and they nodded.

"It's Christmas but it doesn't feel like it" Dahyun said and we nodded.

"It's just not the feels" Mina said "Don't cry snowman~" Chaeyoung sang and we laughed.

Time skip...

The girls got their hair and makeup done.

I looked at Momo who was busy with her phone.

"Aren't you gonna talk to me?" I asked "I am talking to you" She said with her attention still on the phone.

"Come on, Momo. Give me some attention please" I pleaded "I can't have your attention later" I said "My stupid attention seeker" Momo said and hugged me.

"You can't blame me. We haven't seen each other for a long time because you were busy and now that I'm here, you're not even glancing at me" I said and pouted.

She laughed "Are you excited for the concert?" She asked and I nodded.

"All of you worked so hard and prepared for this" I said "I'm sure all the hard work will pay off" I said.

Time skip...

The concert began and the girls were all stunning.

But let me talk about my girlfriend.

She never fail to take my breath away.

How is someone so beautiful?

I'm one lucky potato, aren't I?

I focused on Momo and saw her staring at me.

I wanted to shout and cheer for them but we're not allowed to.

She winked then smirked at me.

Gosh, she'll surely be the death of me.

I mouthed an 'I love you' and she smiled.

"Isn't she breathtaking?" I asked and the person beside me looked at me weirdly.

"Oh, I'm sorry" I apologized and just took pictures of my girl.

Time skip...

The concert has ended and I went to the dressing room.

"Y/N, did you enjoy the concert?" Jihyo asked and I nodded.

"I can't wait for tomorrow's concert" I said "How did I look?" Momo asked as she approached me.

"Oh, you looked breathtaking, my love" I said and smiled.

"That's it?" She asked and pouted "You don't want the girls to hear more" I said and winked at her.

"I almost died out there. Imagine my cause of death is Hirai Momo" I said and she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Get a room!" The girls complained and we laughed.

"Seriously, you were amazing" I said as a hugged her "Really?" She asked and I nodded.

"I couldn't take my eyes off of you earlier" I said "Why would you? Did you want to look at other girls?" She asked and frowned.

She pulled away "It's not like that" I said "Are you jealous of your friends?" I asked and held in my laugh.

She slapped my arm "Nothing's funny" She said and I pursed my lips.

"Get out. I'm gonna get changed" She said "It's not like I haven't seen you n-" I was cut off by the girls.

"Uhm, we're changing too, you know" They said and I laughed.

"Right. Then I'll see you outside" I said and waved a goodbye to them.