Mina - Cuddles

Female/Male reader

Y/N POV

Mina, my girlfriend is coming home today after a busy schedule.

I missed her so much.

I heard the main door open and revealed Mina "Love" I said and hugged her.

She embraced me "Missed me?" She asked and I nodded "Did you eat already eat?" I asked "Not yet" She said.

"I ordered our food" I said and she smiled "Are you tired?" I asked and she nodded "But seeing you took all of my tiredness away" She said and pecked my lips.

Our food came "Thank you" I said and the delivery man left.

I prepared our food and gave the chopsticks "Thanks" She said and smiled showing her gummy smile.

I fed her some pickled radish "Is it good?" I asked and she nodded "Eat more. You're getting skinier everytime I see you" I said.

"Noted, my love" She said making me smiled "Let's eat fast. I wanna cuddle with you" She said and I nodded.

We finished eating "I'll just take a shower" She said "You can't" I said "You're tired and it is bad for your health if you'll take a shower" I said "Rest first" I said and she nodded.

We went to our shared room "Cuddles" I said and she shook her head "Not yet" She said "Why?" I asked "I stink" She said and I chuckled.

"Come here" I said and she sat next to me "Love" I called and hugged her "You don't even stink" I said and she faced me "You're lying" She said "You never stink. You always smell good" I said.

She smiled "Really?" She asked and I nodded "So cuddle with me" I said and she cuddled with me "I missed you so much" I said "I missed you more" She said.

I sniffed her smell from her neck "Your smell is my favorite perfume" I said and she giggled "Stop. It tickles" She said "Does it?" I asked and she nodded.

"I love you so much. Do you know that?" I asked and she nodded "I love you, too" She said "Do you want to go out tomorrow?" I asked "Where?" She asked "Anywhere with you" I said.

"I just wanna cuddle all day tomorrow" She said "Is that it?" I asked and she nodded "Okay. That's what we'll do" I said and she cupped my cheek "Let's sleep" She said and pecked my lips "Goodnight" We both said and slept.

The next day...

I woke uo and saw her angelic face "Good morning, my love" I whispered and pecked her forehead.

I went to the kitchen to prepare our breakfast "N/N!" Mina shouted and I rushed to her "Why?" I asked worriedly "Where did you go?" She said "Downstairs" I said "I thought that you left me" She said.

I hugged her "Minari, I will never do that" I said "I'm just preparing our breakfast that's why I was downstairs" I said and she hugged ke back "I'm hungry" She said and I laughed "It's almost reasy so wash your face and go down, okay?" I said and she nodded.

I finished cooking "Smells good" She said and hugged me from behind "Have a seat. It's ready" I said and she went on our dining table.

We ate and she washed the dishes "I'll take a shower" I said and she nodded.

I finished showering "My turn" Mina said and I smiled at her "Be quick or no cuddles for today" I said "That's not fair" She said "Whatever" I said and giggled "I'll be fast" She said.

She took a shower for 3 minutes "That was fast" I said "I told you" She said and hugged me "Do you wanna have a movie marathon?" I asked "Yes please" She said and I boop her nose "How cute" I said and she giggled.

"Don't treat me like a baby" She said "You are my baby" I said "I'm not" She said and I grabbed the remote "You choose" I said and she smiled "Thanks" She said.

We cuddled and finished a movie "The girls said that they're downstairs" She said "Why?" I asked and she shrugged her shoulders.

We went down and opened the door revealing eight ladies "What took you so long to open it?" Nayeon unnie asked "Sorry" We apologized "Were you having fun?" They teased  "Naughty. We were watching a movie" I said and we went in.

They stared at our necks "Oh my god" Mina said "We weren't doing a miracle. Like Y/N said, we were watching a movie" Mina added.and they giggled.

"Why are you here?" I asked "Is that how you treat your visitors?" Jeongyeon asked "Depends" I said and they laughed.

"Resting at the dorm is boring so we decuded to go here" Jihyo said "And ruin our day" I said "Is there food here?" Momo asked.

"Of course but it's for me and Mina" I said and she frowned "LET'S WATCH!" Jihyo shouted "MY EARS" We all said and she laughed.

We gathered at our big couch and they picked the movie "Cuddles" Mina whispered and we cuddled "You two, get a room" Sana said "You're just jealous because you don't have someone to cuddle with" I said "BURN!" Dahyun said and we giggled.

"Chaeyoung looks so tiny between Jeongyeon and Tzuyu" I said and she pouted "So bad" She said "Y/N's just stating the facts" Tzuyu said.

TWICE POV

The lovely birds fell asleep while watching "How cute" We whispered and took photos of them while cuddling