Jeongyeon - Ride

Female reader

Y/N POV

I'll be going to the Amusement park together with my girlfriend and her friends which are also my friends.

"Love, are you ready?" She asked "No" I said knowing that we'll ride the vikings "Scaredy cat" Chaeyoung teased.

"We can just go to an arcade than to the amusement park" I said and they disagreed "Whatever" Jeongyeon said.

We arrived and bought tickets before riding the vikings "HELP!" I shouted "It hasn't even started yet" Momo said and they laughed at me.

It started moving and I held Jeongyeon's arm tightly "LOVE! HELP!" I shouted "THIS IS FUN!" She shouted.

I closed my eyes as I was so scared "That's it?" They asked "It's finally done" I said "Rollercoaster!" Sana shouted "Please no" I said but they dragged me.

"Y/N unnie and I won't ride it" Dahyun said and I nodded "She's right" I said "No" They said and dragged us to our seats.

"WHAT IF I FAINT?" I shouted "I'll give you a prize later if you ride this" Jeongyeon whispered "I DON'T CARE ABOUT THAT PRIZE. I CARE ABOUT MY LIFE" I said "You'll want that prize" She said but I rolled my eyes.

We finished it and they helped me and Dahyun walk because we were borh shaking.

We parted ways "Are you okay?" Jeongyeon asked as we arrived at our house "What do you think?" I asked and she laughed.

I laid on our bed "Where's my prize?" I asked and she pecked my lips "That's it?" I asked and she nodded. 

"No fair" I said and pouted "You were screaming on top of your lungs earlier so a peck on your lips is enough" She said "You should've covered my mouth" I said.

She laid next to me and hugged me "Why are you so scared of rides?" She asked "Because it goes so fast and so high" I said.

"I love you" She said and smiled "I love you more" I said.