Mina - Kids

Male reader

Y/N POV

I just got home from work and it's already midnight.

I saw my wife sleeping beautifully on our shared bed.

I walked towards her and pecked her forehead "I'm home" I whispered and took a shower.

I laid next to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

She groaned "Love?" She said and I smiled "I'm sorry if I woke you up" I said and she hugged me.

"Why are you late?" She asked "I'm a CEO of the company. I'm doing a lot of work" I said and she giggled.

"I missed you" She said and hid her face on the crook of my neck "Go back to sleep" I said and she nodded.

The next day...

I woke up and took a shower.

I went to the kitchen and saw my wife "What are you cooking?" I asked while hugging her from behind "Sausages and fried rice" She said and turned around to kiss me.

"Do you want to come with me to the company?" I asked and she nodded "I'll check if you're behaving" She said and I laughed.

"I am" I said "You never know" She said "Many girls must be flirting with you" She said "Is my wife jealous?" I asked "Whatever. Have a seat and we'll eat" She said and I nodded.

I sat down and she placed the food on the table "Smells good" I said and took a bite "Tastes good" I added and she giggled.

Timeskip...

We arrived at the company and the staffs bowed as they saw us.

"Girls are staring" She mumbled and I smiled before kissing her making her blush "Not here" She whispered "I don't care" I said and we head to my office.

I sat on my chair and she sat on my lap "What time are you gonna be done?" She asked "I can cancel everything today if you want" I said and she smiled.

"I wanna go out" She said and I nodded.

I called my secretary "I'll be cancelling my appointments for today" I said and she nodded.

She bit her lip "Ms. Choi, what do you think are you doing?" I asked "He's already taken, can't you see?" Mina said and stood up "We should leave now before I do something" She said and I nodded.

"Ms. Choi, you are fired" I said "Sir" She said "You heard me" I said and followed Mina.

"MINA!" I called and ran to her "Love" I said and saw that she was sulking "Hey" I said and she looked at me "Let's get in the car and talk there" I said.

We went in the car "Love" I called "Don't sulk anymore" I said "I fired her already" I said and she looked at me.

"Can I just be your secretary?" She asked "No" I said "Why?" She asked "Because I don't want you to stress out" I said "What if your new secretary will seduce you again?" She asked "Then I'll turn them down again. As easy as that" I said and kissed her.

I broke the kiss and saw her smiling "Where do you wanna go, my love?" I asked "Park" She said and I nodded.

We arrived at the park and sat on one of the benches "Love" She called "Hmm?" I asked "How many kids do you want?" She asked and I smiled "Two" I said and she nodded.

"Why?" I asked "I just thought that it's too boring at home without you" She said "Maybe having kids will be fun?" She asked "Of course" I said.

"Come on" I said and stood up "Where?" She asked "Just come" I said and she nodded.

We drove to our house "Why are we here?" She asked and we went to our room "Kids" I said "What?" She asked "I want kids" I said.

"I want to have kids with you and we'll be witnessing them grow as good individuals" I said and she smiled.

"Are you ready?" I asked "Born to be ready" She said "So if some other guy asked you, that's also your answer?" I asked "Of course not!" She shouted making me flinch.

She cried "I-I will only do it with you" She said and I hugged her "I'm sorry for being a dumbass" I said "I'm only willing to do it with you" She said "Only you" She added.

I pecked her forehead "Stop crying. I'm sorry" I said and she wiped her tears "Let's sleep first" I said.

"No" She said and pushed me on the bed "I wanna sleep" I said "We can sleep after we're done" She said and kissed me.

Y'all know what happened:)